Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I'm gone people's

koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
I'm quitting rr so people who traded with me and are legit stay legit bro$

Comments

• koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Only on for the weekend left mk for contact
  • CarbSpoiler356CarbSpoiler356 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Can i have some cars since your quitting
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

He only has a datsun so back your greedy ass out of here I hate you dumbasses who only care about donations Actaully play the game! Pinks! Or dont even play if you just go on peoples threads where there quitting and ask for that @CarbSpoiler356

Quote on quote **** YOU BECAUSE KOUSSAKID SAID SO
    AND IM TALKING TO U @CarbSpoiler356
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Shit just pises me off
    True fact and I quit because I only has datsun and darthy I needs to pm u mk
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    See you tomorrow.
    A hellcat and q no deal or if you are u have to do it would just got home and I will never get the hellcat maxed hellcat maxed with a lot more money to do it is the hellcat crate racing and I will never get the forums for a while to do u want for the first place on earth would have been turned down by a lot more money than the forums for my dad and a half the hellcat from my car for the hellcat doe is a lot more money to do with the forums for my birthday to get it would have been nice if you are looking to do with a big fan and the forums that are not going anywhere else to get it was like a lot more than one sec q is q qqq and I will never get the deal or I will never be like that much more money than the deal is a good day to day and night at least you get a good day to do with u have any good deal or Wtf just happend
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    See you on the other side, not sure if I dealt with you before, but good luck in future endeavours
    Thanks bro
  • iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts

you have been asking for free cars all weekend so just shut up for once at least i know how to earn cars
    Kingklutz said:

See you on the other side, not sure if I dealt with you before, but good luck in future endeavours

#inspirationalspeach
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    <color=darkorange>Can I have some cars since ur quitting</color>

Spencer said:

Can I have some cars since ur quitting

He only has a datsun so back your greedy ass out of here I hate you dumbasses who only care about donations Actaully play the game! Pinks! Or dont even play if you just go on peoples threads where there quitting and ask for that @CarbSpoiler356
    Read this
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    You'll give me cars yes?

• BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Ive gotten somw free cars from a teammates playing but we played the game and we were on the same team so don't just go asking for cars from people you don't really even know
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • DozerboyDozerboy Registered Users 213 Posts
    Hey so will you give me a free car? LOL fing losers
    kan i haz carz?
  • PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    Eye knead cahrs kan I hav urz?
    bro sned karz plzzz i lagit chek rmarks!!!1111
    JamesG said:

Little faggot go get a life
    koussakid said:

JamesG said:

Little faggot go get a life
    Go suck a dick.
This discussion has been closed.