Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

slip, eddieward and RicedOutman all the same scammer 2.0

Since Slip decided to cry like a biitch and get @Old Woman to delete my thread proving they are all linked, here is version 2.0

OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Prev1

Comments

• 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @RGK_Reaper now slip aka eddieward is getting old women to delete my threads

• RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    Lol, same thing happened to me with the eddieward posts, good luck, and you're not even calling them scammers so i'd like to know the excuse for this one :D
    @slip keep pushing me little bitch and I will risk getting in trouble with my superior. I will gladly post screenshots from the departments software to prove all 3 of you use the exact same IP

• SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Here we go again.. @Old Woman

this is flat out abuse now.
    I dare you to @2HIPSI .
  • RGK_ReaperRGK_Reaper Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,132 Posts
    @2HIPSI don't waste your time man, unless he asks to be banned he won't actually be banned :D
    ABUSE?!?! How about the $25 Silvia you just scammed from @RGK_Reaper

Lol that was eddieward. And go on, post the screenshots. I dare you to.
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Meh lets just shut up about eddieward already we all know that he is a scammer who is now banned so it doesn't matter
    I went outside once... it was aweful
    ^^^^^ see proof and they are proud of it

Why don't you ban these little scamming kids @Old Woman

Im waiting for the screenshots. You seem to be ignoring that. Is there a problem?
  • Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    They should just throw down the ip hammer soon, will get rid of the scamming from those accounts
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
    They really shouls. Juat to prove Im not the same person as them lol @Stoner Problems
    edited November 2015
    Yea there is a problem, I'm not going to risk any part of my job posting on a public forum but I WILL send a direct email to old woman, rryst or any mod/admin

Because they don't recognize trades as an actual game things, so they won't ban anyone who scams, so really, don't waste your time, let's keep this bumped for awareness, but other than that, nothing will be done, my post as proof
    You do that then (: can you also send me one as well? Because I'm calling some SERIOUS bullcrap
    No @RGK_Reaper its not even about that. Its about the constant spam and harrasment that im being guven by him. You sir, are a Police officer or whatever right? @2hipsi? Bevause id you are, them you should know that your job is to protect and serve, not to harass people on a MOBILE GAME. You're taking this too far and I'm very uncomfortable with it. Dont make me report you to your local pd lmao
    I'd rather have someone 'harassing' than someone scamming, so don't try to win me over
    Not ralking to you bud Im speaking to @2HIPSI
    You mentioned me so you are talking to me numbnuts
    Oh my bad I thought you were commenting about the whole xomment, not just you part lol
    @Slip please report me to my department, I AM protecting right now from cyber bullying example - you scamming random people for legitiment goods that have retail value

Oh so what youre doing is okay just because you're a cop? I find what you're doing offensive. Its not only spam and harrasment, but you made fun if me for having a mental condition in an earlier post. So now it's personal. I believe making fun of people is ALSO cyberbullyiing.. so practice what you preach bud
    Now that I have a screen shot of your PayPal transaction under eddieward I can back track by law if I needed to

edited November 2015
    Also, I am not a scammer, but If I was I would tell you that scamming isnt supprted. Noit only that, the "retail value" isnt exactly official, per se, so there isnt really anything wrong with it in the eyes of a judge or jury
    Awesome good for you (:
    @Old Woman you need to read this, it really is funny lol
    Let him read it, I can email him directly with legitiment proof like I already said

edited November 2015
    You gonna get all spammer and start making a bunch of spam posts again to get banned?

• JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Why make a second post? If the first one was closed you're just agitating the mods.
This discussion has been closed.