Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
I came back here after like months and the forum is quite funny now. The old vouch page is gone and forum is ruled by noobs. These guys have like 10 basic cars and 1 turf with 100 vouches and they expect someone with 150+ turfs and 1000+ cars to send a first place car first to them. A first place car that is most probably worth more than their entire tiny garage. I would rather not deal with such ppl and find some veteran with comparable garage. These newbies uhh

Where is this forum going? Ruled by noobs now who have 5 cars and 5000 vouches to scam you? Where are the legit veterans like xfreshjoker, gardow tureyrow, jaws, turbo156, 2hipsi, illuminati mind fuq?

Comments

• Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    We have 2hipsi, jaws is a scammer, turbo156, xfreshjoker is here idk about illuminati
  • Options
    Think I must quit too. This game is becoming shit with none of the old trusted guys around. Forum filled up with noobs
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Illuminati left a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago dude
  • Options
    Jaws is a scammer? Are you out of your mind? Hes the first player here with 200+ vouches? Told you. These noobs are ridiculous!!
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    most people are getting rid of their turf cars, most cars will probably be released a third time and bring the value down of those even more
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Amd 2hipsi became a sassy crybaby
  • Options
    rbb2 said:

Jaws is a scammer? Are you out of your mind? Hes the first player here with 200+ vouches? Told you. These noobs are ridiculous!!

You should search the forum. He did turn into a scammer lmao.
  • Options
    No Jaws really did turninto a scammer. He tried to scam a whole account amd quit
  • Options
    Also who the hell is this guy... He just joined 2 days ago LOL
  • Options
    Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    Lol nobody is telling you to get on js
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Yeah, only done 2 deals since I returned since my vouches were on that old thread, both went smoothly but I don't see myself trading/buying/selling as much a I used to.
  • Options
    Nice to see you @FURTHEWIN . All I am seeing is newbies here. And @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP if I joined yesterday I wouldnt be a lvl 220. Been playing since much longer than you have been here and I know everyone. Just the forum account is new
  • Options
    rbb2 said:

Nice to see you @FURTHEWIN . All I am seeing is newbies here. And @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP if I joined yesterday I wouldnt be a lvl 220. Been playing since much longer than you have been here and I know everyone. Just the forum account is new

Are you sure about that? Lol
  • Options
    Also level has nothing to do with how legit someone is, I lost my Game Center account that had plenty of cars level 250 glu couldn't recover it

• Options
    All I see here is kids with a bad mouth. No respected ppl anymore. Nuisance and scams everywhere. Maybe all legit ppl left and these are just the scammers left creating one account after another in game to scam over again.
  • Options
    It does @Stoner Problems. I can show you 100 scammers of low level. You try showing me even 1 lvl 250 scammer
  • Options
    FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    Nice too see you too @rbb2 I've been playing this game since fall of 2013! I did have a lot of fun, had some moments, some darn good tunes, but racing did get lost on my in mid to late 2014, thankfully now they have those tournaments, my biggest gripe still is lobby jumpers, it's the reason I still an only 161, the fun of having a good lobby tune is completely lost if someone is just going to hop in with a car 10 points over mine, just would like to relax in a lobby, have a couple of competitive runs and just enjoy myself.
  • Options
    Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    @rbb2 this is just a thought. But perhaps the reason your getting nothing but attitude on here has somthing to do with the fact you've been handing out nothing but attitude..?..

I am what you would consider a noob I'm sure onle level 180ish in game, and only have about 350 cars total.

But I've delt with many of the guys on here on a daily basis. And i jave yet to be scammed threw these forums. And all the folks I've done deals with have all gone smooth as silk!

Maybe try to turn down a bit and you'll get better resaults. Sorry if all your old friends abandoned these forums for the most part. But there are still lots of good people in here.
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    edited November 2015
    rbb2 said:

Just wanted to point out that if you were new to the forums you wouldn't know so much about the forums.

Who are you really?
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @shtoobie see the 100+ m3 gt2 in his garage. Gives me the feel that he's 321run
  • Options

@shtoobie see the 100+ m3 gt2 in his garage. Gives me the feel that he's 321run

I was thinking the same thing

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    if there is any question, you can ask for a middleman. I m lvl 250, 800k+ street credit, 75+ vouchs, 600+ cars.