Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Any top 25 scion gt specs out there?

Proto_DraftProto_Draft Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 260 Posts
Willing to trade my bmw re for one it has 50 gem paint red under glow and has the red n gold wwe rims

Comments

• Options
    rbb2rbb2 Registered Users 87 Posts
    I have one. Ign?
  • Options
    Proto draft 1495
  • Options
    vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    Careful bro. If anythingmake sure rbb2 goes first cuz he is kinda suspicious. Just giving u heads up bro
  • Options
    Thanks broski :3
  • Options
    @vladdroid I can see why he doesn't have any vouchers he goes by level apparently because I'm level 81 and he's higher it's no deal lmfao
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    This shit is funny. These guys have like 10 basic cars and 1 turf with 100 vouches and they expect someone with 150+ turfs and 1000+ cars to send a first place car first to them. A first place car that is most probably worth more than their entire tiny garage. I would rather not deal with such ppl and find some veteran with comparable garage. These newbies uhhh
  • Options
    A shout out to all lvl 200+ veterans! Where is this forum going? Ruled by noobs now?
  • Options
    @rbb2. Level doesn't have anything to do with anything. A scammer can be lvl250 cuz he scammed for a year. U think cuz u r higher level that u r somebody, well I know a guy who is lvl250 and has three cars. Vouchers come from past dealing. Lvl200+ comes from a computer generated number. U want to do anything on the forums, read the rules, less vouchers, u go first.....have a problem with that rule? Then stfu and gtfo the forums. We can continue our lives in the forums well enough without a idiotic noob who thinks he is a high and mighty kid and everybody has to do things his way
  • Options
    As I said. Forum filled with idiotic kids that just have a bad mouth. I have been here for more than 2 yrs kid and spent more than $20000 on this game. Glu values my stay much more than you.
  • Options
    teenapp78teenapp78 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 810 Posts
    20k tho????
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Lmao this sob said he spent more than 20k on a shiitty asss game.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    K24z7K24z7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,582 Posts
    joined forums 2 days ago, and says the forums is ruled by noobs now.
    smh
  • Options
    Lmao. Shows y he spent 20k on this game :lol: