Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Moderators are helping Vladdroid scam

skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
So I had a post that vladdroid scammed me which lead to another post of of all the proof. The initial post of me calling him out was removed and the post other post has been closed. All be it he has promised to make good. I will not let this go unseen

Comments

• Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @skeetinshot dude was making sure he wouldn't get banned before getting all your turf cars... Lmao!!! What a lame
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Mods take down scammer posts as they're considered harassment.
  • Options
    @RR RYST I know trades are un supported but does it just means you'd rather take the easy way out and support scammers. You turn a blind eye and act like it's not your problem. Well it is your problem. Even this forum has turned into a scammers paradise. Eventually the only people left will be the scamming scum who don't spend money on the game cause they take from others. I will surely not play your racquet anymore. And I see a lot of post of people "retiring" probably cause they had enough of glu not giving a **** and the douchebag scammers.
  • Options
    Harassment. Are you **** serious bro. So stealing is OK. But calling someone out for it isnt
  • Options
    Proving someone a scammer is frowned upon. But let's not hurt a thief feelings and let them continue stealing.
  • Options
    WHEELIE HEADER 402WHEELIE HEADER 402 Registered Users 99 Posts
    That's why I usually only sell on Facebook most of the time. Seems better on there
  • Options
    Mpetz89Mpetz89 Registered Users 3,077 Posts
    Harassment lmfaoooooo this forum gets **** worse an worse forget that ppl r **** stealing cus it's doesn't matter to glu cus U still make Ur money regardless but someone calling that acammer out so others don't get scammed is harassment what a joke no wonder why another forum is being made I can't wait for that
  • Options
    How does one become a moderator
  • Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

So I had a post that vladdroid scammed me which lead to another post of of all the proof. The initial post of me calling him out was removed and the post other post has been closed. All be it he has promised to make good. I will not let this go unseen

show me the proof... or give me the link
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    Probably
  • Options
    I've had that theory myself. I can guarantee who's money they will never get again
  • Options
    So yeah I'm really **** sure the moderators are helping Vladdroid 123run 321run and all his other names. Those guys vouchers list and you'll see who else are possible scammers
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Just reminding errybody how this forum rolls
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    hhmm :neutral: so then this place isnt as good as i heard?
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    btw, look at my profile, it shows y u dont drift like me lol not a smart idea :wink: