Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DonnyDeBoss Gave me my cars back:)

Shazer2k15Shazer2k15 Registered Users 306 Posts
HE GAVE ME MY CARS BACK!!!! WHAT KIND OF STUNT WERE U TRYING TO PULL @donnydeboss

Comments

• Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Wow this is crazy he just scammed aces to
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    1 man team? :D
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

Buyherepayhere ... Street cred just went way out the window

Wow yeah we're like the totally legit crew. I assure you everyone else in here is legit though
  • suhenasuhena Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 217 Posts
    thanks bro for help
  • Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    He left buyherepayhere before doing said scams.
  • donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    That is a true statement ^^ Buyherepayhere does not affiliate with scammers.

• TaeyeonR34TaeyeonR34 Registered Users 548 Posts
    wow... forums have gone to shit. sorry for your loss bud, hope it gets sorted out.
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    U where the guy he was trading with u had a zonda u fouled we were ending cars same time to him
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Lol im in ur pics
    double dipping scam!
  • Shazer2k15Shazer2k15 Registered Users 306 Posts
    And also I just got them cars 5mins earlier from a different trade I did with @rothralit
  • Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    @donnydeboss thanks ^^^ for clearing that up!
  • donnydebossdonnydeboss Registered Users 1,473 Posts
    I would also like to add @InMyGarage was my total inspiration, he is the scamming GOD!

• Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    He will probably make a new account get some vouches buying Honda civics then scam again, it's what all the lows do here
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917

He will probably make a new account get some vouches buying Honda civics then scam again, it's what all the lows do here

that is so true, trust the lvl 250 with 800K street credit, cant make new account with that. ;)
  • Shazer2k15Shazer2k15 Registered Users 306 Posts
    HE GAVE ME MY CARS BACK :D