Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

IM NEW HELP ADMIN

Comments

• Options
    skeetinshotskeetinshot Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 215 Posts
    Trust no one. You will get scammed
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Lmao come on now @skeetinshot

There's plenty of legit people!
  • Options
    You expect me to defend this forum? If he was wise he'd delete the game before he got sucked into the money pit that it is. Nothing in the game is obtainable wolithout spending real money. And not just a little, alot. Then if/when you get scammed glu gives no fucks. They'll put forth minimal effort. Look how much effort vladdroid put into fuckin me outta my whole account. Phony bank accounts, phony paypal. If pieces of shit put that much effort into life they wouldn't have time to **** people. So do yourself a favor and save some money and buy a console and a racing game and get a much better experience in a racing game. And be cheaper in the long run
  • Options
    Not to mention not only does glu not give a ****. The assign moderators that are scammers themselves and assist scammers
  • Options
    25SpecV1225SpecV12 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,136 Posts
    What he said ^^^^^ GET OUT BEFORE YOU GO BROKE
  • Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    @skeetinshot you do realize they specifically state trading is NOT SUPPORTED.

You're lucky they made a trading sub forum in their official forum.

Getting scammed is a stupidity on both sides, the scammer and the person who gets scammed.

Do your research before making big deals. And stop with the whining.
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    He lost his whole account I think @Luggageman
  • Options
    ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited November 2015
    If i no now what i didnt no then i wouldnt even downloaded this game scammers up the ass and to many hack and glich and duplicated cars and prices of showroom cars r outrageous do what skeet says i would its nothing to blow threw 30 bucks to run turf and that not countaing buying cars rrc to build and everything else that comes along but im addicted to im hit lol
  • Options
    Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    It was his whole account. But nobody forced you to spend any money on the game. Glu says it's unsupported for a reason. YOU chose to spend money on the game and YOU chose to attempt to sell your account.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @yelisey as trustworthy as anyone might seem, I wouldn't recommend doing 1 big deal worth $350 with anyone.

Why even give people the temptation?

Do you think the same person or a group of people would smear their reputation over $20-30?

Also, its easy to judge how old/mature a person is by the way they write shit.

NO OFFENSE MEANT to anybody but as an example take @JustAnonymous or @Thedarthguest , the way they'll go all hyper calling everyone overpriced and shit and by their over-zealous posts, its easy to determine they're probably school kids. And again no offense meant but, I would never do a bigass deal worth hundreds of dollars with a 'kid'.

I know you're both legit and all, but that's just me and the way I think/deal.
  • Options
    sparky72sparky72 Registered Users 715 Posts
    Welcome to Forum. Be careful and do your research. There are good people here.
  • Options
    I 100 percent agree with @Luggageman
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    It cost me 80$ to get enough crates from bmw. M6 gt3. Then I got scammed. Look for a better game
  • Options
    @cars4drifting or just buy a m6 gt3 much cheaper from a legit guy on the forums. Use a middleman if needed. Plenty of legit people would be more than happy to help, including me. I'm just a pm away.
  • Options
    yeliseyyelisey Registered Users 735 Posts
    @Luggageman agreed
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    I agree with @Luggageman
  • Options
    Anybody selling a crate car for 10 mil that cost $60 in gems to get probably scammed it
  • Options
    And given someone temptation? I walk into banks all the time. They have loads of cash. Am I'm tempted to rob a bank. No cause there are repricussions for what you do. Except on racing rivals cause glu doesn't care. Nor will they attempt to limit vulnerability. Not to mention dickhead had numerous vouches and was considered a "big time voucher" so I assumed the little bastard was someone that was trustworthy. $350 was a very generous price considering what could have been made if I sold individually myself. So the moral is if you have something somebody else wants and they are an esteemed forum member. They can **** you and moderators will assist in burning the evidence
  • Options
    @skeetinshot banks don't have a banner saying "we don't support storing money here". That's what you're paying them to do or whatever.
    Here glu specifically states its none of their **** business.
    Ridiculous analogy.
  • Options
    Well you can defend scammers and glu's poor stance on trading. I will not. My analogy was merely speaking on temptation to do what is morally wrong(stealing). People are not tempted to steal from banks due to fear of the repricussions. There is nothing to deter scammers.scam your little heart out and it doesn't matter. They won't due anything to the thief. So it was a great analogy.
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Got me feeling kinda famous for a little @Luggageman .. Im 16 & a Senior. Lol dont worry.
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    @Luggageman very well said, I agree with you
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    MurdaStreet678MurdaStreet678 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well god damn i didnt know