Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

any bmw gt2 wrapped out there google android turf for sale rrc

Hi im lookin for wrapped bmw gt2 put what u have below and price of rrc u want 4 it

Comments

• shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    edited November 2015
    I see how it is.

Posting this right after me to steal my sales -_-
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    Steal ur cars wtf
    ac3s said:

Steal ur cars wtf

*Sales*
    shtoobie said:

I see how it is.

Posting this right after me to steal my sales -_-

Here i split post with ya if android hit up shtoobie
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Which android are you guys looking for? There are 2 versions
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Ok. I don't care about any of them except the one in my post. If someone offers you one its MINE :rage:
    edited November 2015
    K bud lol u herd the man android goes to him
    2HIPSI said:

Which android are you guys looking for? There are 2 versions

Read my post. If you have that one I NEED IT.
  • Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    They never made a ios car?

Shadey960 said:

They never made a ios car?

Apple wouldn't ever agree to something like that without a 10 million dollar pricetag.

Android wins again!
    Nope they didnt ios is where all duplication comes from any ways cant do it w 2 androids gotta have 2 ios or 1 of each lol