Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Dylan504 SCAMMER

DO NOT transact with DYLAN504. He is a scammer. Scammed a teammate and now blocks us both.

Comments

• Options
    LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    proof please
  • Options
    MIDNITERIDERMIDNITERIDER Registered Users 149 Posts
    Or... GODOFCOD 68, might b GODOFCOD 86 but he jus scammed my buddy for his Turf RS500 Focus
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    I was scammed by DYLAN504's teammate today for a nsx and he just replaced it, hard to believe hes a scammer
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    This isn't the first accusation of this guy scamming....
  • Options
    DIRTIEST BIRDDIRTIEST BIRD Registered Users 141 Posts
    Guess that's why you blocked me immediately afterwards huh? We been chatting for a while now Saints fan. But you get my teammate and then block me? Ok. And I was cool with vouching because of the baby trade we had. Why would you delete me if we've been so cool. And ironic that it happened right after my guy says he was scammed.
  • Options
    DIRTIEST BIRDDIRTIEST BIRD Registered Users 141 Posts
    Ddylann wrote: »
    Proof I'm not a scammer this is me helping out someone who got scammed by giving him his same type of car he lost back. PLEASE GET MY NAME OFF OF THIS SHIIT
    Guess that's why you blocked me immediately afterwards huh? We been chatting for a while now Saints fan. But you get my teammate and then block me? Ok. And I was cool with vouching because of the baby trade we had. Why would you delete me if we've been so cool. And ironic that it happened right after my guy says he was scammed.
  • Options
    YerpleYerple Registered Users 69 Posts
    Those picks don't say thanks for giving me that car, all it is saying is you would give him one of yours, chances are you scammed him too. Until I see a pik of him saying thanks for the car, or him on here saying you have it to him I'd say you scammed him too. You also haven't justified why you blocked both of these guys.
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    Scammed again this morning two of my team mates
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    You're a proven scammer bud just look up your name and you're all over the boards as a scammer. I wouldn't ever deal with you