Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

First car

outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
Anyone know any good car for a beginner?

Comments

• Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Civic. It's all about the power to weight ratio.
  • Options
    MaxRobartMaxRobart Registered Users 6 Posts
    Many of us already know that we want an import or domestic, and a specific brand.Our goal here is to give you general advice that you can use on any platform
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    I started with the honda civic.
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    dodge dart
  • Options
    LamboLoverLamboLover Registered Users 20 Posts
    Civic
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I started with the dart then I got my nissan skyline r33 because it was on for under 100gems with aero bits and 375k rims then I got the dodge charger (bad choice) and the evo to sell because my skyline had enough power to go straight threw the b class campaign then I chose the nsx beat the a class campaign many months later because I quit the game for a long while then I chose the viper but after I completed the campaign I lost that to a scammer so I then chose the rx7 gt spec beat the campaign and here I am today still sucking at this game
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    chrisjrab59chrisjrab59 Registered Users 544 Posts
    First car in game was a civic. Why? Cause first car in real life was a civic. Why? Cause they're awesome. They're perfection of a commuter automobile manifested on four wheels weighing 2,360 pounds and having pls try of pep to get a teenagers adrenaline flowing without turning every cop's head for five miles. So yeah... Civic.

(I'm hoping to get the new one this winter)
  • Options
    Yeah I meant first car as in your first real life car :smile:
  • Options
    shankshank Registered Users 1,828 Posts
    Hotwheels... :) jk
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    My collection of over 100 hotwheels in package
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    edited October 2015
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    He is talking about real life cars guys lol
  • Options
    TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Classic mini. What I'm planning on buying next year
    Or a 70s 1200 beetle
  • Options

He is talking about real life cars guys lol

Are you sure? lol.
  • Options
    I can probably trade my hotwheels collection for a cavalier :p
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Toyota Supruh with a full motec exhaust system and Sr20 tri-turbo. Tourny wors is coming up so gonna race it out in the desert.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Toyota Supruh with a full motec exhaust system and Sr20 tri-turbo. Tourny wors is coming up so gonna race it out in the desert.

But you'll have to put about 15 grand in it or more and overnight parts from Japan.

But you can probably just put it on coolestdudes tab at Harry's.
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    JamesG said:

But you'll have to put about 15 grand in it or more and overnight parts from Japan.

Harry's parts are going for a premium since tourny wors is around the corner.
  • Options

JamesG said:

Harry's parts are going for a premium since tourny wors is around the corner.
    Can you give me directions to tourny wors? We can go have lunch first and race some Ferrari's too.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Get a lupo or something, DO NOT GET A METRO, the clutch on them are a bitch
    aswell
    as a Nissan micra