Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Tell Fyber to get their act together...

ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
So recently I did an offer worth 1245 gems. It was a $1 trial for a credit monitoring site. I did it, never got the gems. So they asked for proof and a screenshot of the account showing the trial. First of all, how is that possible since the trial is over and I canceled in order to avoid being charged 20$? So I sent them a credit card statement showing the $1 charge from the entity, 2 email screenshots confirming the trial was started (it even says it in plain day), and then a screenshot of the account on the site (which doesn't show the active trial, since its over with) that shows the account details, including same last 4 of the credit card statement. What more do these people want? I did another trial with a different site worth 1400 gems, still no payment on that. I'm pretty livid. You guys are going to get lumped in with them as having horrible customer service if you don't do something about them. Don't tell me to contact them either, because I've done everything except give them my blood. So, yeah.

Comments

• Options
    ErickNMErickNM Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 115 Posts
    No response= you guys suck too. Figures. Your concern regarding the scamming company Fyber is so obvious. If you go to their site it's all about how to drive traffic for companies trying to make money. They aren't about helping us, but only helping their big companies, and getting themselves rich. You guys are guilty by association. And stop saying that "check the offer wall for free gems" it's hardly free, and rarely works. So just shut up already. Screw your stupid game too.
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Fyber is a third party company that does offers. All issues with Fyber should be taken up with them. Be persistent with fighting the issue until they resolve it, coming here with that problem, more than likely won't help you.

They aren't a scamming company, as I've personally collected well over 35000 gems from them with their offers, and I've seen many others collect gems from them as well.

Lastly, your attitude towards the game is terrible...this isn't Glu's problem, they didn't cause your issues, so why take it out on them? I will tell you from experience that, dealing with customer service or looking for it with a sour attitude, rude remarks, demands or threats does not bode well, and in most cases will result in a deleted email/post or disciplinary action
  • Options
    @[RR] MightyDanish perhaps you might be able to pitch in your thoughts on the topic at hand and the attitude directed towards the company.
  • Options
    cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    @The_Rumor_Troll u got 35k gems by getting on server and adding a 35k "apology about technical downtime" award

face it, It IS GLU's problem. Its like I tell u to u go the dude down the street, u get scammed, not my problem, im only here to point u in the direction. Instead of pointing us to a group of bullshiting scammers collecting credit card info and not giving a shlt about it, y dont u guys get a LEGIT company to do the offeres. Just because u dont make the offeres doesnt mean ur inoccent, u gave them to us, u answer for them......Find a better company, ur reputatin is dropping.....u choose a bad company to give u a bad image, that is ur fault
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @InMyGarage Oh I've been playing this game since before it was even titled Racing Rivals :). Just because I'm a new mod, doesn't mean I'm new to the game :wink:

@cars4drifting I don't work for Glu, therefore I have no access to add gems to my account other than via in-game purchases or offers from Fyber, just like everyone else.
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

@InMyGarage Oh I've been playing this game since before it was even titled Racing Rivals :). Just because I'm a new mod, doesn't mean I'm new to the game :wink:

@cars4drifting I don't work for Glu, therefore I have no access to add gems to my account other than via in-game purchases or offers from Fyber, just like everyone else.

Wasnt rr called racing nitro?
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    @Thedarthyguest it was called Fueled Racing
This discussion has been closed.