Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2 15 to 20k hitter looking for a gd team

ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
Me and another pep looking for a gd team both can do 15 to 20k post teams below if have wpits open

Comments

• Options
    PureChaosPureChaos Registered Users 269 Posts
    MagstaTeam. Currently ranked 200.
  • Options
    ldelp4260ldelp4260 Registered Users 34 Posts
    street killin 218 now
  • Options
    DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    Ruff ryders 23rd opening a top 100 team next week full of +20kers and big hitters alt acc making over the min.
  • Options
    prince alex 3prince alex 3 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Twisted ones. Top 100. When we go for car. 3 places open 17 of your caliber. Ign Prince alex 3
  • Options

Twisted ones. Top 100. When we go for car. 3 places open 17 of your caliber. Ign Prince alex 3

Whats ur min
  • Options
    Dreezy said:

Ruff ryders 23rd opening a top 100 team next week full of +20kers and big hitters alt acc making over the min.

whats the min
  • Options
    IISINISTERIIIISINISTERII Registered Users 61 Posts
    II SINISTER II IS MAKING A COMEBACK WERE ON BREAK A WHILE TOP 100 pm me chrome v2
  • Options
    Ours is 28
  • Options
  • Options
    18k min our first team will be making a push for top 5 here and there so need a top 100 team to drop most of our 20kers-30kers in. Season 8 is around the corner and that's what we are aiming to have it done by pm speedkillz305
  • Options
    Can man i can get 20 to 25k but my gf plays 2 and cant leave here behind it would be wrong she usally get 15 to 20k
  • Options
    Aces yall come here
  • Options

Aces yall come here

What is she only get 15 k bro
  • Options
    sirpnutsirpnut Registered Users 126 Posts
    We can take u both, green light go top 100 everyweek
  • Options
    U guys got room
  • Options
    sirpnut said:

ign ac3s and e1ght i talk to krafty1 ill join next turf i promise this team ill stay here 4 this 1

• Options
    ac3s said:

sirpnut said:

ign ac3s and e1ght i talk to krafty1 ill join next turf i promise this team ill stay here 4 this 1

what would b min if joined now

• Options
    ldelp4260ldelp4260 Registered Users 34 Posts
    If u need a team we can take u both just let us know street killin
  • Options
    X savage x
  • Options
    Ruff ryders 2