Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anyone wanna help my day out or something? Stressed..

DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
edited November 2015 in Off Topic Chat
Hey everyone.. Unfortunately i got my girlfriend pregnant.. Im stressed asf rn idk what to do, can anyone try to make it better?.. Im not asking for cars or rrc just a friend to talk to
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Meeee
  • Options
    alright ill inv you
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Kk
  • Options
    SellOrTradeOfferSellOrTradeOffer Registered Users 74 Posts
    Laypipe2urgf
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Yes but they dont wish to talk about this shit lol i have weed smoking homies not good friends lol
  • Options
    Nitro princess 1088Nitro princess 1088 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Lol
  • Options
    Weed bro.. Nah i do meth weed is weak lol
  • Options
    OMGCANADAOMGCANADA Registered Users 882 Posts
    Pm me I was in your boat just over two years ago
  • Options
    I cant pm people first tbh never did confirm my email @OMGCANADA
  • Options
    Why did you put your dick in her?
  • Options
    Omg darthy lol.. Cause it feel good @Thedarthguest
  • Options
  • Options
    But why didn't you wear a condom mate?
  • Options
    I did.. It broke mate @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    Buy more simple lol anyways are you too young to have a child or?
  • Options
    Im 15 darthy lol @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    Ehhhhhhhh Thats too young Get her a abortion or something
  • Options
    Ill have the kid because i dont like abortions bro @Thedarthyguest
  • Options
    I know there f u c k e d up but I mean it your choice
  • Options
    koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Hough he put the monkey on ur I feel ur pain just relax and help her out and play video games be calm
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    OP first and foremost I want to give you advice from experience.

Jk

sucks 2 b u

no but really

• Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Ok well that sucks
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Another reason not to have (unprotected?) sex before marriage. Now you're going to be one of those deadbeat Dad's who have to pay child support to your ex-girlfriend.

lool sucks for you m8. get rekt.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    <font color="darkorange">coolestsavage</font>

• Options
    JamesG said:

Another reason not to have (unprotected?) sex before marriage. Now you're going to be one of those deadbeat Dad's who have to pay child support to your ex-girlfriend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fykb-V-2oM
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

alright ill inv you

Make sure she is old enough man don't be stressed (your getting advice from a 11 yr old lol) don't be stressed BE HAPPY!I just had a cousin that was born now she has a sister its tears of joy that came out of my eyes when I saw her and I knew that I would watch her grow up ;)
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    JamesG said:

Ima laugh when you have a kid and you don't want it ;)
  • Options

Ill have the kid because i dont like abortions bro @Thedarthyguest

DONT DO THAT YOU WILL TAKE THAT KIDS LIFE AWAY
  • Options
    How old is she and how old are you?