Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WTB / WTT: For BMW M6 GT3

Still Looking For This, Leave Offers below Or Pm Me Please.

Serious Inquiries Only

Thanks

Prev134

Comments

• let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    What is wtt ? Is that like ebt? Do you need food bro?
  • pikachupikachu Registered Users 190 Posts
    WTT= want to trade
  • Young_AznYoung_Azn Registered Users 6,048 Posts
    @let_me_scam_ur_car well 1) WTT= Want to Trade And 2) Im a Girl Not A Bro

Oh ok seems so obvious now. My bad . BUMP
    Thanks @pikachu

My bad u sexxxxy thang! Love to see the ladies in the action! Cars and tîddies! Nothing better imho.
  • DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts

My bad u sexxxxy thang! Love to see the ladies in the action! Cars and tîddies! Nothing better imho.

Have some respect, bud.
    Thanks @DGrizz

All respect . Women are not scared of us. Do u have a girlfriend? @DGrizz
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts

Don't be immature yeah?
    edited November 2015

All respect . Women are not scared of us. Do u have a girlfriend? @DGrizz

All respect? You're clearly either 12, or just a typical misogynistic ignorant guy that has no idea of how to show respect for a female. She wants to find a car, not hear about how attractive you find it that she is a girl playing a car game..
    I do not believe anything I said would offend any mature woman. Do people here know any ?lol
    @let_me_scam_ur_car just shut your mouth and get off of her thread, you are clearly just being a troll and don't have the car she is looking for. Go take an English class, and then come back and learn some respect.
    Sorry @Young_Azn for cluttering your thread, just felt it was needed to jump in. GL
    I would like her opinion on this. I'll log out for a week if she says so
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Nah man gotta have the classics the girls that hand wash your car @let_me_scam_ur_car
    Calm down both of you, clearly @let_me_scam_ur_car is just being a troll, or truly doesn't understand how to treat women. Not many women like being talked about in such a harsh manner, as do us men
    I was paying her a compliment for having an interest in cars that breaks the stereotypes of women . Too bad more of them don't have the same interest and the road would be a safer place for all of us.
    Actually young male drivers crash more that females
    I can't win . I concede the point . Good night
    @let_me_scam_ur_car Seems You're Just Trolling Bud But i Am Trying To Find The Car In The Subject Line So If You Dont Have It Please be On Your Way, To Bother Someone Else. @Thedarthyguest Also I Wash My Own Evo X. Im Sure That You May Not Own Anything At All.

And Yes If You Havent Noticed Statistically Men Do Crashes More. Not To Have A Streotype Between The Sexes. We Are All human And Choose What We Want to Do With Our Lives.

Thanks to the Real Gentlemen @Kingklutz And @DGrizz

Np. You own a evo x in real life? Damn, i still gotta take my test XD - bump
    This shît is gáy as fûck. It's so bad I will now quit the forum. That's the nerdiest sounding bîtch I ever heard. Those r tards talking shît to me prob never touched a girl before. You pussîes should hook up and make something happen. Oh yeah and :

i………………………………...……….¸„„„„
    …………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
    ………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
    …….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
    ……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
    **¯¯¯'^^~-„„„---~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸"
    .:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
    :.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
    .::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
    :.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
    :.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
    :.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
    .:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
    :.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
    : : : : : : :, : : : : :
    "-„_::::_„-*__„„~"
    @Kingklutz Yes I Do Lol I Love It And i Work On My Own Car Also

The Guy Who Says This Thread is Gay Posts A Dick Lol. Seriously, You Should Consider Making Better Statements.

• ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Young_Azn said:

@let_me_scam_ur_car Seems You're Just Trolling Bud But i Am Trying To Find The Car In The Subject Line So If You Dont Have It Please be On Your Way, To Bother Someone Else. @Thedarthyguest Also I Wash My Own Evo X. Im Sure That You May Not Own Anything At All.

And Yes If You Havent Noticed Statistically Men Do Crashes More. Not To Have A Streotype Between The Sexes. We Are All human And Choose What We Want to Do With Our Lives.

Thanks to the Real Gentlemen @Kingklutz And @DGrizz

Well yes you can call my jeep "nothing" because the things getting old
    @Young_Azn so jealous right now, that yours in the pic?
    @Thedarthyguest Lol

@Kingklutz No This One Is A google Pic Of A Friend Of Mines

Damn, still nice though, always wanted a 180sx as a starter car but my mom said no... :( well upset, they are only £1,000 over here, yes a bit battered and bruised, but it is my dream car
    She washes her own car. We need more like her. But if they are in bikinis it is much better for the world. The pûssies who don't like it go eat a dîck. I like females and the nakeder the better. I didn't mean to troll ur post , but people talking nerdy shít to me get on my nerves. I only have to be as tolerant as I choose. Anybody else I'll kick ur åss. Just how the world works. Sorry if any of you are weak and nerdy. Eat your wheaties and play some football or something