Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SURER RARE< Devil eye civic>

2Next

Comments

• Options
    r8ur8u Registered Users 992 Posts
    Not apk
  • Options
    It was the first body in the game came from crate
  • Options
    Fortex2Fortex2 Registered Users 4,815 Posts
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    I was here when the game started actually. I have seen all the crate updates since. I used to buy crates every. Single. Day. Not once did I get this body kit. Gtfo dude.
  • Options
    Like 3.0 update right? @BLKSTANG007
  • Options
    Send glu a message asking about the first body kit ever and they'll tell u @Slip
  • Options
    Will do. @Old Woman , is this apk hacked or not?
  • Options
  • Options
    Just stop lol. You are a very bad liar. Did you not stop to think that maybe some of us have been here for the longest? Lmao. Gtfo man, no one wants your hacked civic
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Merk even said on the last post he had one, read the post he posted up
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    Exactly lol @BLKSTANG007
  • Options
    @Stoner Problems yeah but the car is apk hacked. This is the first I've EVER seen. Like con now if it was really that rare it would have been posted in rru under the rarest cars out there. Let me find the link
  • Options
    Have u ever seen the huracan gt3 @Slip
  • Options
    Yeah, it's hacked into the game. People get banned for having them.

@stoner problems

https://racingrivalsunderground.com/rarevehicles/
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    @r8u it's the troefo not the huracan gt3 they haven't came out yet But hackers made some and was selling them 100$ each but of corse either got the cars taken away Or the account was swiped
  • Options
    FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @r8u well did you think about my offer????
  • Options
    DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    what about my offer
  • Options
    Stoner ProblemsStoner Problems Registered Users 6,064 Posts
    Yea I seen that post when it came out, but I doubt merk would lie, everyone has thier own opinion tho
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ign: Quit Complaining
    Ign: J3T L1FE
    Ign: boosted917
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Actually this reminds me of that time the falcon v8 was hacked in a week before the turf for them started, I nearly bought one for 500k, some were selling them for 10 mill (back then that would be around 60 mill)
  • Options
    let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    His other post said he traded a ctsv for a couch!!?! He will take some random åss trades!
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Never really paid close attention to the little details on the civic. So idk srry.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    It's an original CIE civic, before very first update
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    @2HIPSI are yoi sure? I got a civic before the "very first updat" amd dont remember it having that
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited November 2015
    I'm absolutely positive, I've seen them sell for $30. Not an apk hack

Are you referring to glu/CIE update or an original CIE update in September 2013
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    I would not buy a d class for no 30 bucks lol. Same car and same speed as the Glu civics. Shitt, if thats the case, BUY MY CIVIC FOR 30 BUCLS
  • Options
    mywayracermywayracer Registered Users 3,965 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Look in garage ign mywayracer