Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

High End Car Sale

Taking PayPal offers mostly.

Comments

• Options
    Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    No trades. I'm only looking to sell the ones I have on Billionaire Motors.
    PayPal will be considered 1st, then RRC. No other payment methods accepted.
    Vouchers can be seen by clicking on my forum name, plus the others I have in a topic here.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Shame about the trades, didn't even know you were still going bud XD
  • Options
    I don't really play anymore.
    Its just not as fun as it was before they added all these rules around buying and selling.
    I still get on every now and then to buy and sell cars though.
    Might get back into selling mills but its a pain to move all the RRC because its so worthless now.
  • Options
    I feel you bud, only here for certain people. Too many scammers now, legit people going rouge. Man it's bittersweet
  • Options
    Its always going to be like that because these cars are worth real money.
    I just got called a scammer on my profile by someone Ive never dealt with at all.
    Its probably just a troll, there are tons of those here too.
    Mad cause they cant make there own come up the legit way.
  • Options
    Backed up bruh anyways, I scammed of 20 mill otherwise I would of bought something
  • Options
    Thanks. I never go first unless I'm buying something and I only buy things from the MVP group on FB.
  • Options
    I got some things, nothing special though
  • Options
    My boy Chris might buy sell or trade some stuff with you.
    Juice Burnout 892

I only buy stuff then sell it.
    Gotta sell what I got before I can go buy more.

Sad I'ma have to take a hit on the cars I got because I got them like 2 months ago.
    Come back to these even stupider rules and seen that cloning has destroyed the market.
  • Options
    Hmm yeah, I took a 10 mill hit on my latest bunch, and no one is buying my stuff :/
  • Options
    Yeah from what Ive seen people say is hardly nothing is selling.
  • Options
    S2K RE is shifting well apparently and that's about it