Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DONT TRADE WITH JACOBWALTONATER

Comments

• DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    jacob gave me his r32.. I'm keeping it though
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Guys, check my latest post, send all screenshots and info there
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

jacob gave me his r32.. I'm keeping it though

He gave me his crate r32 and I'm keeping it to remember him also @Jacobwaltonater you basically lost all your turfs
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    I been fallowing him around 2 lol but he would spot me and leave
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Well I'm sorry man but jacob we have to give up you won't do anything about it and we can't stop him
  • JacobwaltonaterJacobwaltonater Registered Users 1,393 Posts
    idk what to do thx u all.. just life telling you it's just a game
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts

Stick around. You'll get your cars back man just wait and see.
  • RFSRFS Registered Users 333 Posts
    I hereby announce to you all, you dumbnuttz, I hereby like to introduce to you the NEWEST SCUMBAG to my crew: @Jacobwaltonater
    We are going to tear sh8t up!! :smiley:
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEH THIS IS HILIARIOUS I REALLY HOPE THAT THIS ISNT KARMA FROM IF YOU SCAMMED ANYONE CAUSE KARMA IS A B***** WHEN SHE COMES AROUND :) HOLY SH** man
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts

Basically this songhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP-bAlOJzWc
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    edited November 2015
    @Thedarthyguest you are now my favorite person lol on this forum thought of this song xD
    edited November 2015

@Thedarthyguest you are now my favorite person lol on this forum thought of this song xD

Lol it came to mind when jacob said "its life telling you it's a game
  • Dan_RacerDan_Racer Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 323 Posts
    @RFS you can't even spell correctly kido......
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    jacob, call the actual game company, by phone and chat with them lol say you got hacked blah blah blah tell them to check the ip, and they will see they r different and u never went on from the new one, then keep on pressing, and in the end just go off on them, and btw, if nothing works, give us their central phone number, and me can all spam them with calls lol it will work in the end, u will get them back :wink:

jacob, call the actual game company, by phone and chat with them lol say you got hacked blah blah blah tell them to check the ip, and they will see they r different and u never went on from the new one, then keep on pressing, and in the end just go off on them, and btw, if nothing works, give us their central phone number, and me can all spam them with calls lol it will work in the end, u will get them back :wink:

lol thx that kinda made me smile.. soemthing I need rn
  • JayTakesOffJayTakesOff Registered Users 63 Posts
    Are you serious!? If you need some help I got you man
    @[rr] mightydanish we arent talking about thrading, we r talking about a guy who hacked another guys account, is transfering all of his cars, and laughing at him about it, which is technically harassing
    hey guys, just flag all of the RFS dudes posts (the hacker dude)
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I'm so lost...
  • JayTakesOffJayTakesOff Registered Users 63 Posts
    I GOT ONE OF YOUR CARS BACK, HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO TRADE FOR MY SPORT AND DEAL WAS FORD GTR AND Z4 GT3. I DIDNT FOUL AND RAN IT I GOT YOUR FORD GTR BACK.

I GOT ONE OF YOUR CARS BACK, HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO TRADE FOR MY SPORT AND DEAL WAS FORD GTR AND Z4 GT3. I DIDNT FOUL AND RAN IT I GOT YOUR FORD GTR BACK.

OMG BRO THX YOU!!
    edited November 2015

~"Real heroes don't wear capes"

You my friend, are very very awesome.
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

OMG BRO THX YOU!!
    I can try to get the remainder of it it will be hard tho jacob
    edited November 2015
    null
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    If you guys believe this bs I have some beach front property for sale in Florida, will trade for a stock Datsun

OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

2HIPSI said:

If you guys believe this bs I have some beach front property for sale in Florida, will trade for a stock Datsun

I believe it. PM me
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    edited November 2015
    @[rr] mightydanish

• If you buy an account, please note that the original account owner is the only recognized owner. Should they chose to try and get control of it, we will give it back to them.

if you can ip check the original owner of those cars during the pink slips. the issue here is a player's account got compromised, you as an admin have to do your job to help this certain player.

but who knows, this player might be smart enough to use a different ip to fake it so he would get free cars replaced. is that how the cars been duped? :D
This discussion has been closed.