Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The Unsupported Player Trades/Sales Category

13Next

Comments

• ALEXXYEROALEXXYERO Registered Users 24 Posts
    Selling bmw m4 performance for 14 mill message if interested
  • perfecttmoddperfecttmodd Registered Users 15 Posts
    Lownslow84 scammed me for a turbo 5 lambo hurricane and maxed stella just letting u no hes a scammed
  • epicsaxguyepicsaxguy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I got a moto safety car ive been trying to sell or trade message me with an offer
  • johny_998johny_998 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm selling cars add me I'm always on (xx true man xx)
  • redneck422redneck422 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Selling a black moto gp
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    What if glu/cie staff are the scammers? Racers loses their car, racer buys another = more money for big greedy company????
    Trading a hemi cuda
  • xJust Try ItxxJust Try Itx Registered Users 141 Posts
    Selling Maxed Alpine and maxed BMW 3.0 CSL
  • 1platnmplyr_1platnmplyr_ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
    How much is a corvette C7R worth rrc? I know they were on sale not long ago but they are 1775gems
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    @1platnmplyr_: they can go anywhere from 7 to 12 mil
  • 1platnmplyr_1platnmplyr_ Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thnx I out of rrc so I tryna get what I can ya know lol. Guess I will go for 12 lol
    Sry to bother ya, this last one. How much is the HHH WWE GTR worth? Rrc
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    not much i say about 2.5 to 3.5
    Selling/trading two wwe vettes
    Selling or trading three wwe corvettes msg me if intrested
  • KingRafa559KingRafa559 Registered Users 1,071 Posts
    Selling trading superleggra add me in game king Rafa 559
  • BlownKit245BlownKit245 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Lol the "Dev Team" must suck because they expect us to pay $100 U.S. Dollars for =$1,000,000. When we can get on here for $.50 they think there a good company!!! Woah there glasses broke!! Lol they need help like big time help! If I were them I'd be scared losing there business to us!! You get my point "DevTeam" your out of competition black market always wins...
  • ECTO01ECTO01 Registered Users 4,310 Posts
    edited November 2015
    I wanted to note that Yin Pinkz scammed me out of 2 cars. Was suppose to give me a car after giving 'em my cars. I read the rules on the front page but I believe that others should be warned of people like this and want to spread the word. Believe me or not, I don't care, but it makes me feel some what better (I didn't know where else to put this so here it is).
  • KingRafa559KingRafa559 Registered Users 1,071 Posts
    Deynnisp I have added u Same name as here and want to know what u want for a nismo
  • Kxng_RenKxng_Ren Registered Users 15 Posts
    I have a huracan for sale pm if interested
    @ColeChristensen u still have the rotana available?
    @bholebeefshooter its IREP bro!!..its me!!
  • yampiracingyampiracing Registered Users 2,914 Posts
    who got the redemption code.?
    "Adapt or perish".
  • DroppedS14DroppedS14 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Maxed Hommage for sale or trade! Just joined forums!! :) rr account- Droppeds14
  • cucho1cucho1 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Got cars for sale rrc & trade offers hmu+++ plz note i will not go first incase i accept a trade offer+++ign:cucho1
  • CHEVY_RUNNER_89CHEVY_RUNNER_89 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Can I say something when y'all add more cars can y'all PLZ ADD THE 1996 IMPALA SS N 2015 CHEVY SS so we can race them against the charger hellcat n BMW m3 four door plz n thank u.
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Huh what do I had to
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    @yampiracing the redemption code is old news...hasn't been valid for a long time...I've been here since February 2014...wasn't valid then either

• OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @CircusOfSins do you remember when they were giving out the redemption codes on facebook I think it was. They didn't really give out much RRC for the redemption code.