Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I have lost my account

devonte_mallette1devonte_mallette1 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey racing rivals I want to inform you that I lost my account.username mdkdicod account devonte8224mallette@gmail.com. I have lost this because I was playing my friend new profile because he asked for help. So I accidentally signed in to my account and it's stuck on the new profile, can't get back my main account. I would really appreciate it if you guys can get it back for me. My main account username is mdkdicod and the new one I am currently Stucked on is omarimclean

Comments

• Options
    mat_tom30mat_tom30 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey admin,i need your help..i lost my racer account
    I play my user account at my friend phone.. Then when im play at my fhone back i just start over.. Please help me..
    My google play name: Muhd Fahmi
    My Racer account lost: XIXI DR46 XIXI
    Im Android user
    My Email: turf.car617@gmail.com
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    mat_tom30 said:

Hey admin,i need your help..i lost my racer account
    I play my user account at my friend phone.. Then when im play at my fhone back i just start over.. Please help me..
    My google play name: Muhd Fahmi
    My Racer account lost: XIXI DR46 XIXI
    Im Android user
    My Email: turf.car617@gmail.com

You will need to contact Customer Service

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    67eleanor67eleanor Registered Users, Banned Users 3 Posts
    Guys I lost mh my account please help I play this game a lot and now I don't know what to do my account name is 67eleanor please guys help me
  • Options
    Jonathan213Jonathan213 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Please help get my fb account back !! I had an account on Google witch I was gonna delete and trying to send gems to new account and it replaced my new fb account :( my fb is jonathan_espadas@yahoo.com the account I want back is CR4SH213 pls help
  • Options
    67eleanor67eleanor Registered Users, Banned Users 3 Posts
    @mightdanish how long would this take
  • Options
    speed9w2xmwspeed9w2xmw Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi admin... please help me... i lost my account.. username (RR): SPEED 9W2XMW
    Email : melynndeli@gmail.com... please help me a.s.a.p... thanks admin
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Please see the following sticky for instructions on what to include when you contact Support: http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/206503/looking-for-assistance-account-issues#latest