Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Which one should I get?

outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
2014 Chevy sonic hatchback or 06 eclipse?

Comments

• ashtreermashtreerm Registered Users 11 Posts
    Eclipse
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Ricer.
  • outlaw905outlaw905 Registered Users 513 Posts
    Whatever dude
    I mean, choose the ricer.
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Sonic hatchback looks like a great little car to put around in I would choose the sonic because it will likely have to get less work done and I think insurance is cheaper but the only reason why I might choose the Eclipse is if it has low mileage and/or a very caring owner
    I went outside once... it was aweful
    @JamesG oh mb
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    06 eclipse
    edited November 2015
    Let me explain myself better - The hatchback strikes me as a chick car, the Eclipse is more sporty and has street cred in the tuner world. So that's what I'd pick out of the two.
    Ight thanks everyone
  • tru lyfetru lyfe Registered Users 1,305 Posts
    Neither
  • Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    I agree with @tru lyfe. Choose neither lol. An 06 eclipse has no "street cred" in the tuner world. And a Chevy sonic? I'm not even going to comment on that one lol.
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    lol

• khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    I take was else I get
    Street cred? Who said I was going to street race lol
  • 05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    Well the Chevy looks like a little hamster and the Eclipse looks like a metrosexual Muscle car lol. Idk man, but I looked up the 2014 Sonic and it has a recall on it (Like every other Chevy does lmao) and the Eclipse isnt all that great...
    outlaw905 said:

Street cred? Who said I was going to street race lol

Street cred isn't just for street racing. It's even for if you plan to going to a car meet up, cruise the strip, or even going shopping. No street cred means the car is lame and nobody thinks highly of it. You want something cool, something that makes you seem like a cool guy instead of a boring guy.
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Eclipse. Sonic isn't that good honestly
    null
    Well then guess I'll be a sleeper they won't except that :smile:
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    Just get a sonic and put in a engine out of a rx8 and have like 3 mufflers to quiet it down best sleeper 69/10
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    Eclipse