Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Final!

So here is the final results of the mess... I gave the copo back to @Agario and @Shadey960 gave my gtr back... I had no idea he got bounty hunted until after i got the copo so i didnt purposely take the copo... After the annoying spammer @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP found out he decided to start spamming my posts and say i was some guy named kittens... So i have messaged an admin/moderator about that known as @Old Woman because that is just considered harassment towards another member... I would like to thank @Shadey960 for helping with the bounty hunt and i would like to say @Agario is still a scammer as he is trying to scam me again even after he got the copo... So dont deal with him his ign is 2acho34 beware of him... This has all been cleared up so there is no reason why anything needs to go any further... Thanks to all who helped :)
Prev1

Comments

• Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Yes have video and SS of everything going down

• TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    Well, that was complicated
  • iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    I have screenshot of getting scammed, taking the copo, returning copo, and receiving gtr... So i have most of the files
    edited November 2015
    Very much i think its mabye time i retire from this game @JACOBWALT0NATER pm lets talk about my account ill still be here on the forums u guys are family to me :) thank you all my first bounty is my last too complicated no more scams (well i never did) lets just all be friends

Nooooooooo! Not another member quitting :( it was nice knowing you for a little while i guess
    Gonna miss you bud
    I'm not quitting I'll still be here mabye on a new ign to start over but jd autos will move on I'm shadey960 forever

• LuggagemanLuggageman Registered Users 2,053 Posts
    Let's be realistic; everyone here knows you're k1ttens.
    We just don't give a **** about it.
    Contrary to your beliefs, you are not the center of the universe.
    But, you still are k1ttens.
  • DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts

Let's be realistic; everyone here knows you're k1ttens.

We just don't give a **** about it.

Contrary to your beliefs, you are not the center of the universe.

But, you still are k1ttens.

this. and started as a scammer on the forum.
    I was just told by an admin that the guy named kittens was ip banned and cant create any accounts i can even tag you guys into the convo but you'll start an argument and get us all banned
    so how am i this guy nammed kittens? thats right im not
    You make me laugh when you try and not admit your not kitty.
    i asked an admin about the kittens guy he or she said there is nothing to worry about to just let you guys have fun saying im him even tho im not he even said that there is no way i can be cause he was ip banned.
    so there i can tag you guys in the convo but your just gonna get us all banned
    Lol if "he" was "ip banned" you wouldn't be abl to make a account like this one.. huh.
    @Old Woman please do somthing about this person he has been harassing me since the day i started
    Everyone knows you ARE kitty. but you don't like to admit it.
    i can tag you into the convo with the admin who proved im not this guy named kittens but like i said you will bet us all banned but if i get banned i can care less i will just go back where i can from which was facebook i can here to test it out but you desided to make it a bad experience for me
    I dare you to tag me.
    that doesnt sound good :/
    sounds like your on a mission to purposly get me banned along with you
  • SIEMPRE_PERFECTOSIEMPRE_PERFECTO Registered Users 107 Posts
    Man this is getting intense but yeah i agree with both of you guys there are wrong facts from both sides
  • ZondaLyfeZondaLyfe Registered Users 10 Posts
    since no one else will be legit with you, you're an idiot. you can't tell another person who they are and who their not, you have no idea who's actually behind the screen, so why don't you get off this guy's ass, because you're being an ass hat
    ZondaLyfe said:

since no one else will be legit with you, you're an idiot. you can't tell another person who they are and who their not, you have no idea who's actually behind the screen, so why don't you get off this guy's ass, because you're being an ass hat
    who in the blue hell are you? get your jabroni ass back in the basement virgin.
    @DJDUHFHSIANTEMP is starting arguments
  • ZondaLyfeZondaLyfe Registered Users 10 Posts

ZondaLyfe said:

lmfao, you're so mad, and you're trying too hard to come up with a comeback. Let me sum it up for you: why don't you leave @iSpell4Life alone, poor guy is sick of your bs, and I'm sure you wouldn't want some kid to relentlessly stalk and annoy you like you are to him.

P.S. I've been in the community for a long, long time, and had an account about after 5 months or so after the game was released, so why don't you cool your jets kiddo.
    ZondaLyfe said:

ZondaLyfe said:

lmfao, you're so mad, and you're trying too hard to come up with a comeback. Let me sum it up for you: why don't you leave @iSpell4Life alone, poor guy is sick of your bs, and I'm sure you wouldn't want some kid to relentlessly stalk and annoy you like you are to him.

P.S. I've been in the community for a long, long time, and had an account about after 5 months or so after the game was released, so why don't you cool your jets kiddo.
    no one knows who you are. Lol