Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I want to trade

turboproto2200turboproto2200 Registered Users 42 Posts
im looking for a 1970 doge charger limited add me im turbo proto 2200 im not a scamer im for real will to trade for a nissan silva maxed out
Prev1

Comments

• KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    You going first no matter what buster ;) I don't have a charger though lol
  • turboproto2200turboproto2200 Registered Users 42 Posts
    srry brah nah i dont tust noone u wanna trade i go thn u i always keep my word n wht u got
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Silvia b class?
    yes its maxed out
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    @turboproto2200 just a reminder you joined just yesterday claiming your legit anyone can do that......
    The way the forums work if you have less vouches you go first no matter what also do your research on someone before trading........

GoodLuck........:)
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts

srry brah nah i dont tust noone u wanna trade i go thn u i always keep my word n wht u got

Good luck then, might find some fool eventually
    i just joined the site but i been playing for a long time so yea i am legit
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Bro you gotta go first no matter what
    im not fooling anyone i dont trust noone i have got played a few time im not out to fool anyone
    If you don't go first you won't get a deal...
    wht kind of a deal
    Any deal
  • FearMyRideeFearMyRidee Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,836 Posts
    bro its a lot of people who been playing this game a while and just joined in like the last few months lol ive been playing this game for about a year took a 5month break so really like 7 months but you get the idea i had to go first didnt mind it cause people had vouches everyone that plays this game got scammed at least once
    edited November 2015
  • Gear Slammer 85Gear Slammer 85 Registered Users 878 Posts
    Trust me everyone who posted on here so far are lagit as well.
    But as @FearMyRidee stated you need to build your reputation here before any of us will go first.
    Once you get some vouchers on your wall and we can see you can be trusted, than maybe you can get other cats to go first.
    Until than be prepared to go first.
    There are a lot of vary great ppl in the forums.
    But check walls before dealing or even ask about the person you might be trading with.
    You'll be just fine if you are truly lagit and resurch the person your dealing with. :smiley:
    @rbb3 congrats and not dumbasses dont get scammed legit people has gone into scamming but instead of ruining this guys post further just get off
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    Point blank your going first no matter then case end of story
    What's up beautiful?
    yea i have got scamed befor ive been playing for a year too i aint no scamer

Trust me everyone who posted on here so far are lagit as well.

But as @FearMyRidee stated you need to build your reputation here before any of us will go first.

Once you get some vouchers on your wall and we can see you can be trusted, than maybe you can get other cats to go first.

Until than be prepared to go first.

There are a lot of vary great ppl in the forums.

But check walls before dealing or even ask about the person you might be trading with.

You'll be just fine if you are truly lagit and resurch the person your dealing with. :smiley:

Agreed
    but @Gear Slammer 85
    @rbb3 arent you the same one saying only dumbasses get scammed? u make a claim of getting scam for a lot of cars xD gtfoh dumbass
    Only one dummie in this discussion.
    Need i say more!?
    edited November 2015
    @rrb3 clearly if you get scammed for that many cars mr i haven't been scammed to this day then your post is fake then stfu why would he listen to a fraud?????
    i just wanna motherfuckin trade i aint no scamer yes i did just join the site
    Lol . Lets stop :trollface: this kids post.
    @turboproto2200 ill be glad to be your first deal lets negotiate something i have a maxed bmw gt2
  • ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
    I've been scammed before bro, I always went first. I still do. But the thing you have to remember is Senior members\Higher vouched members have more respect than you do coming out here. So you have the gain trust to get trust. Just research into people.
    @rbb3 your just retarded please just kys clearly hearing from someone who got they say scammed for cars with the proof at all stfu man get off this guys post where trying to explain to him and your just being stupid..........
  • Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Heres a simple fix if you wont go first just get the fuc.k out than cause noone is gonna stand your bs but just laugh at you go back to fb kid

@rbb3 how am i a scammer lmao please post proof that i am???
    @rbb3 now your attack me of being a scammer xD let me guess i took your turfs gtfoh kid your a nobody