Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

RIP racing rivals

aanblarraanblarr Registered Users 5 Posts
Please close racing rivals and make racing rivals 2 ,
app game must no clone, no glitch, no hack !!
i know , u can glu .
i need best service !!
thanks

Comments

• Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    What you need are english lessons.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Now now, this game is played internationally.

We have no plans on closing Racing Rivals anytime in the near future. We will continue to update the game as well as try and make improvements.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    edited November 2015
    plz @[RR]Ryyst
    tell me when you update you will actually fix something and not just make the cars shinier
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    aanblarr said:

Please close racing rivals and make racing rivals 2 ,
    app game must no clone, no glitch, no hack !!
    i know , u can glu .
    i need best service !!
    thanks

Lol calm down quit rr if you don't like the game then 2 years later come back maybe it will be better
  • Options
    Draft Tach 345Draft Tach 345 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I have to say the game is much better than 2 months ago. Haven't seen a 0.00 rt in a few turf or more. Not to say they haven't figured how to do o.001 launch. Looks like double conversion is back tho. Seen several post with 1673 rating on viper gts and lambo s class on call outs fb group. Ign Lu1y01 for weeks
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

plz @[RR]Ryyst
    tell me when you update you will actually fix something and not just make the cars shinier

We actually fix a lot of things. There are people in this world that are just hell bent on breaking things though for their own gain. Its the way the world works.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts

I have to say the game is much better than 2 months ago. Haven't seen a 0.00 rt in a few turf or more. Not to say they haven't figured how to do o.001 launch. Looks like double conversion is back tho. Seen several post with 1673 rating on viper gts and lambo s class on call outs fb group. Ign Lu1y01 for weeks

What is "Double Converson"?
  • Options
    wazzoutwazzout Registered Users 620 Posts
    I wish there where fast and furious cars u can buy in showroom make the game much better
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    is it possible to have both installed at the same time?? i thought it was one or the other..
  • Options
    CodeOverflowCodeOverflow Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 236 Posts
    With a hacked APK they can do it.

it's not legal, but that never stopped them anyway.

That's why they have an edge on everyone else (among other things)
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    awww, ok.. i didnt think it was possible.. figured it was a hack.. those lil fuggers..
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Now and forever playing did game