Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

s14 salvage title worth buying?

Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
not racing rivals related but i want a s14 project car for around 3k or less, any good websites or anything you guys know about that i can find one, dont really want a salvage title but they are very cheap.

Comments

• coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    No, wait to find a good one. A deal will come up eventually salvage titled cars just aren't worth the hassle imho.
  • Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
    @coolestdude yeah thats what i was thinking i found a really nice one but for 5500 but it had an sr20 out of an s15 with a 12psi tuned t28 turbo which is nice it was running around 380hp but salvage title and a really good price lol
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Lol bro @coolestdude u don't know what salvage title means bro......that is nothing. It just says this guy had a bruise....that's it.....what matters is the condition it is in and mileage. When buying a car, title doesn't mean a shiit.....it's only made to scare people and make them buy clean title cars from dealers, that's it....when my dad sold cars, if anybody asked what licence brand it was, u already knew they weren't here to buy, even if it's clean.......they just ask cuz they want to seem educated but it doesn't mean anything.....my dad used to fully rebuild cars until last couple years.....I have 2 uncles on dad's side, and all of my moms side, plus a couple of her cousins (great uncles? Idk ) work in auto shops....total of 9 older guys with experience working on cars, they all say title isn't a benchmark on condition.....it's mileage and wear that is accounted. Hell, I've seen salvage cars run 100 times better and smoother then clean titles...,any little idiot college girl can buy a brand new car and drive 50k without changing engine oil and sell it as clean title....give a salvage title to a matture young guy, and he will keep it polished and maintained and it will pass the 50k girl clean titled honda, and still run on another 300k after the clean title car dies lol. U gotta look at the key stuff, like engine oil color, tire thread, etc, to see how it was run, not the title condition.....my sister got a bumper bent, nothing serious, only bumper....she was titled salvage (not savage :tongue: ) and it said it was flooded on title lol.....but she was too lazy to get it fixed, it still says flooded lol...it's a 2013 civic and runs smooth with full maintenance done in timely manner.....just saying lol
    Besides lol. Good luck on finding an s14 in clean title lol. Look wether it has race mods on it, cuz that's a street racer (or little idiot learning out to switch properly) alert....if it has flashy stuff, u can already tellcsomevody drove it harsh and it's got some bad wear on it like tranny, engine, drive train.....so basiclly, it's just look around for a good condition as close to stock as possible one, gonna be ur best bet...better spend some more on nodding a fully stock car then getting a partially done one and rebuilt the powerhouse on it lol
    Good websites would be craigslist. Only on i ever delt with...
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    You'll find a good one for under 3k... If you get a wrecked one for less than that, it'll probably cost more to respray it alone.
    edited November 2015

Lol bro @coolestdude u don't know what salvage title means bro......that is nothing. It just says this guy had a bruise....that's it.....what matters is the condition it is in and mileage. When buying a car, title doesn't mean a shiit.....it's only made to scare people and make them buy clean title cars from dealers, that's it....when my dad sold cars, if anybody asked what licence brand it was, u already knew they weren't here to buy, even if it's clean.......they just ask cuz they want to seem educated but it doesn't mean anything.....my dad used to fully rebuild cars until last couple years.....I have 2 uncles on dad's side, and all of my moms side, plus a couple of her cousins (great uncles? Idk ) work in auto shops....total of 9 older guys with experience working on cars, they all say title isn't a benchmark on condition.....it's mileage and wear that is accounted. Hell, I've seen salvage cars run 100 times better and smoother then clean titles...,any little idiot college girl can buy a brand new car and drive 50k without changing engine oil and sell it as clean title....give a salvage title to a matture young guy, and he will keep it polished and maintained and it will pass the 50k girl clean titled honda, and still run on another 300k after the clean title car dies lol. U gotta look at the key stuff, like engine oil color, tire thread, etc, to see how it was run, not the title condition.....my sister got a bumper bent, nothing serious, only bumper....she was titled salvage (not savage :tongue: ) and it said it was flooded on title lol.....but she was too lazy to get it fixed, it still says flooded lol...it's a 2013 civic and runs smooth with full maintenance done in timely manner.....just saying lol

1. That was way too long of a post.
    2. I don't speak out my ass, which you are blatantly doing in this post.
    3. You know why people ask if the title is salvaged? Because it affects the resale value. No one wants a car that has been beat up then fixed up by some Podunk shop owned by the uncle of @cars4drifting. There's no way to determine how the salvage car got a salvage title to begin with. It could of been from frame damage, water damage, etc. Because the car runs "smooth" doesn't mean it isn't some beat up pos rebuilt by morons. Then you're saying your sister has a salvage title on her 2013 car because of a bent bumper? LOL. So what you're saying is getting the front bumper fixed would cost over 50% of the value of the car so the insurance gave her a "salvaged title."Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.
    4. Seriously, your grammar is atrocious I couldn't get through half that post, wtf?

Good websites would be craigslist. Only on i ever delt with...

And then you say this, LOL. Point proven.
    About the respray, that's y I said to look at condition.....just cuz salvage doesn't necessarily mean that the paint is bad......basicly, just look at car condition and it's gonna be ur best choice, title won't do much for this car cuz salvage could be yood, while the clean title could be driven hard and pretty much dead
    edited November 2015

About the respray, that's y I said to look at condition.....just cuz salvage doesn't necessarily mean that the paint is bad......basicly, just look at car condition and it's gonna be ur best choice, title won't do much for this car cuz salvage could be yood, while the clean title could be driven hard and pretty much dead

lolwot
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    edited November 2015

You said you wanted a project, if the car is a "salvage" project, that means it is crashed, if it is crashed then it needs a respray. You're like half a retard.

90s junkers are not worth restoration, if you want a project get a classic that actually has value to make your hard work worth something. Salvage cars are usually used as parts cars, nobody fixes up a worthless pos.
    JamesG said:

You said you wanted a project, if the car is a "salvage" project, that means it is crashed, if it is crashed then it needs a respray. You're like half a retard.

90s junkers are not worth restoration, if you want a project get a classic that actually has value to make your hard work worth something. Salvage cars are usually used as parts cars, nobody fixes up a worthless pos.

Except @cars4drifting 's nine uncles of course.
  • Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
    @JamesG project car means making it what you want to make it not restoration, I plan on making it a show car in a sense it's most likely not gonna get sold for a very long time but regardless if it's clean or salvage it will be repainted and probably gutted for new interior so whether I get either one it doesn't really matter just that salvage title means it's been wrecked which isn't hard to fix at all unless it's frame damage which is usually never the case
    edited November 2015

@JamesG project car means making it what you want to make it not restoration, I plan on making it a show car in a sense it's most likely not gonna get sold for a very long time but regardless if it's clean or salvage it will be repainted and probably gutted for new interior so whether I get either one it doesn't really matter just that salvage title means it's been wrecked which isn't hard to fix at all unless it's frame damage which is usually never the case

Seems like you already have your mind made up, why ask for opinions?
    Just ignore cool dude, he is a dud lol...but yea, basicly look at the car itself, not the title ( unless frame)
    edited November 2015

Just ignore cool dude, he is a dud lol...but yea, basicly look at the car itself, not the title ( unless frame)

When you can formulate a simple sentence you may somewhat have the right to call someone a "dud" until then you're the only dud in this thread. @cars4drifting Also thanks for leaving those comments on my page @cars4drifting umad?