Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fastest vehicle you've been in?

Comments

• B3NN3LIB3NN3LI Registered Users 1,419 Posts
    Mustang GT 50th anniversary with Rosch supercharger kit 640hp
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 630 hp, that thing when it launch ! you think you are going to fly ! lolz
  • Blue_bayouBlue_bayou Registered Users 4 Posts
    2005 Rumle bee
  • vladdroidvladdroid Registered Users 1,322 Posts
    2011 cadillac cts-v with custom exhaust and aftermarket cooled intake plus sick rims its was my friends
  • Krushking99Krushking99 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Since I might as well post on this thread, my very own '96 Maxima. Stock :P
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts

Since I might as well post on this thread, my very own '96 Maxima. Stock :P

I think I can race you with my toyota yaris 1.5 lolz
  • EVO9FQ360EVO9FQ360 Registered Users 1,282 Posts
    B18c EG6 turbo 980+bhp
  • DRAGFORSAINTS50DRAGFORSAINTS50 Registered Users 265 Posts
    my dads friend corvette stingray 6 sec quarter mile the adrenaline is insane
  • LamboLoverLamboLover Registered Users 20 Posts
    M3 e92
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    2014 dodge grand caravan almost 300 hp is pretty good for a minivan
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • CarbSpoiler356CarbSpoiler356 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Lamborginin lp 720-4
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    1998 ford expedition
    boom beat that 0-60 in*never tested*(maybe 10-20 seconds :o
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• loganbukourasloganbukouras Registered Users 36 Posts
    Nissan GT-R nismo liberty walk with nos
  • PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    An airplane is well @Old Woman
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    @PKTech unless anyone's been in a space ship I believe we win.
  • pinksrulerpinksruler Registered Users 23 Posts
    Mustang gt500 supercharged manual.... BesT time of my life lol
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    911 GT3 RS.
    It was quick. Going 160 mph (on at track, wasn't driving)
  • JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    My friend Greg's blueprinted 2003 terminator cobra.
  • power_javinpower_javin Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've been a Ferrari fxx k
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I own a cat

• g4h_nosferatug4h_nosferatu Registered Users 5,727 Posts
    1996 Pontiac firebird down I-95 at two in the morning needle buried at 160mph and she was still pulling.....sounded like a jet
  • let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    Custom zr1 carbon fiber shell nos many upgrades belonging to some grab racing champion or nascar he has trophies going up two stories in its own garage separate from the eight car garage. We were well over 200 very quickly I thought I was going to die.
  • let_me_scam_ur_carlet_me_scam_ur_car Registered Users 213 Posts
    I also liked my parents Mercedes sedan we would drive from San Diego to Colorado river going steady at 180 or so through the 100 mile desert stretch. Seems like ur on a plane after a while
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Bugatti Veyron with a full motec exhaust system.
    You sound jelly @ngytis .
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Friends 2006 cts-v sedan with 4.0" exhaust. We reached 145 on highway, only started to slow down cuz further up the road there was a clutter of cars.....i was passenger though :frowning: ....when i drove it, i only went up to 80, cuz its not my car so dont want to do anything to it lol
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    A friend of mine had a Mitsubishi Eclipse with a cool-air intake, a NOS fogger system, a T4 turbo Dominic, an AIC controller, direct port nitrous injection, and a stand-alone fuel management system. He spent $10,000 on it and it ran 10's.

But some Chinese guys shot it up and the NOS blew the car up. :(
    JamesG said:

A friend of mine had a Mitsubishi Eclipse with a cool-air intake, a NOS fogger system, a T4 turbo Dominic, an AIC controller, direct port nitrous injection, and a stand-alone fuel management system. He spent $10,000 on it and it ran 10's.

But some Chinese guys shot it up and the NOS blew the car up. :(

That car was so fast. :(. I think he had a Sr20 in it, since Harry had a few that were going for premium.
  • DiamondFoxDiamondFox Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 927 Posts
    1970 Dodge Challenger with nos and we flew fu cking fast
    ngytis said:

Oh those funny kids trying to showoff by saying their dreams :DD DIdnt saw even 1 normal car, everyone drives bugatts haha ofc ofc. My fastest car where i was I think is Opel Vectra TDi, or BMW 525. At least im not lying as those sorry arse kids

1998 ford expedition in poop faded red
    that's what I roll up to the club in :D