Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NEW RWB rough rhythm

Comments

• Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Lmao these will be 5m in 2 Weeks just you watch
  • Options
    sometypeofgirlsometypeofgirl Registered Users 202 Posts
    maybe, but you have to wait.
  • Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Dang.. Only cost $15 in gems to buy from glu... $25 is $10 more dollars than glu.. Good luck on that
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

maybe, but you have to wait.

I'll give a max murci and a stock grey camo ford gt with 63 gems and a stock blue camo ford gt for it
  • Options
    dwd for me its 1500 gems, i get 970 gems for 19.99 and for 10 i get 460 which would be somewhere around 30 and you would have few gems left or you can negotiate price with me .
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    ill give you a c7r for it, it cost 1800 gems
  • Options
    C Dees NutsC Dees Nuts Registered Users 1,271 Posts
    plus on facebook racing rivals pages says theyre only available today
  • Options
    only paypal, so its a one day deal only?
  • Options
    Darth_AmbushDarth_Ambush Registered Users 388 Posts
    My friend just got one earlier and maxed it and they only run 7.1 boosted lol they are such bad cars and they aren't a one day thing there in the showroom forever now lol these cars are collectors that's about it
  • Options
    LongusMagnusLongusMagnus Registered Users 405 Posts
    ^^ what Darth said - no limited time banner
  • Options
    xLATINxxLATINx Registered Users 384 Posts
    @Darth_Ambush highly doubt your friend spent 1500 gems plus another couple thousand to instant install... the cars been out for 32 minutes so highly doubt he just waited for repairs...
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    there are ppl with real $ they don't care lol
  • Options
    Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    I honestly doubt they would put a RWB up the that runs less than a 6.9xx @Darth_Ambush
  • Options
    @xLATINx he had 2k gems saved so just bought it for the fun on it and traded it for a gt3 and murci cuz he hated it, there slow cars tbh
  • Options
    Why don't you all actually look at the stats for yourselves compare it to a Stella, the Stella has 500hp and weighs 2k lbs and the new RWB has 310hp and weighs 2800 lbs what do you think is better?
  • Options
    i dont care, ii doubt it will run 7.1 boosted ..... and i check and it says special for today only i belive.
  • Options
    C Dees NutsC Dees Nuts Registered Users 1,271 Posts

• Options
    @Darth_Ambush the Rami can get up to a 6.8xx and it has less hp than the Stella and weighs more than the Stella
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    It's a 63 Panda killer FYI ;)
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    You have one? @2HIPSI
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Ill offer a 1993 Mustang re stock no nos
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts