Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fastest vehicle you've been in?

Comments

• itsmeali1itsmeali1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    My fully built lsv twin turbo x integra tuned 18 pounds on Dino with 100 shot nos everything is fully build with the best
  • itsmeali1itsmeali1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    I would kill maxed evos an Subaru's I also killed a fully build mustang gt an camaro ss
  • twin925twin925 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Fastest car ive ever drove was my uncles jeep grand cherokee srt 8 modle
  • mosleycrewmosleycrew Registered Users 25 Posts
    Mines got to be when I bought a VIP pass at the la mons a was taken around the track in a Mazda furai
  • carb_pirate711carb_pirate711 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey guys superbigjj sent me to buy a no nos pandora anyone has 1 for sale
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts

JamesG said:

A friend of mine had a Mitsubishi Eclipse with a cool-air intake, a NOS fogger system, a T4 turbo Dominic, an AIC controller, direct port nitrous injection, and a stand-alone fuel management system. He spent $10,000 on it and it ran 10's.

But some Chinese guys shot it up and the NOS blew the car up. :(

That car was so fast. :(. I think he had a Sr20 in it, since Harry had a few that were going for premium.
    It was so hard to get one of those SR20's because race worz was just around the corner and they forgot to deliver it!
  • MONSTERMANMONSTERMAN Registered Users 276 Posts
    Godzilla
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

Mines got to be when I bought a VIP pass at the la mons a was taken around the track in a Mazda furai

bs lol the only mazda furia burned in a crash on the topgear test track I think lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts
    Audi s6 s line supercharged tastes is like 11 sec and a Ford mustang boss 429
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Shoulde be spent diver BMW M6
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Update, just got a ride on my friends friends car. Lol

2008 e550 with magmaflow exhaust, single turbo, full LED upgrade. Resown leather seats. And of course lowered and has 21" rims, don't remember the brand. Anyways, a really fast car, with 420hp on the dyno, and we managed to clock 4.48 secs 0-60mph on it
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Infiniti EX. That's the fastest car I've been in. Yeah, I have no car life.

Wow. If that's true, you're lucky. The Furai's one of a kind, so getting taken round the track in that would be pretty special. Although it was accidentally destroyed less than a year after its construction, so I don't know if that's the entire truth.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts

Update, just got a ride on my friends friends car. Lol

2008 e550 with magmaflow exhaust, single turbo, full LED upgrade. Resown leather seats. And of course lowered and has 21" rims, don't remember the brand. Anyways, a really fast car, with 420hp on the dyno, and we managed to clock 4.48 secs 0-60mph on it

cool lies @cars4drifting
    I mean @coolestdude
    Btw, nobody gives a shiit about what u think. And ya I did get a ride on it. Just cuz u can't afford a Mercedes tire doesn't mean that somebody can't catch a ride in a Mercedes. I know ur jealous but nobody gives a shiit about u
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    edited December 2015
    Think you meant *coolestdude. l2spell. @cars4drifting

I mean @coolestdude

Btw, nobody gives a shiit about what u think. And ya I did get a ride on it. Just cuz u can't afford a Mercedes tire doesn't mean that somebody can't catch a ride in a Mercedes. I know ur jealous but nobody gives a shiit about u

Don't you drive a Hawnda Accord or something? My coca cola has more liters than your matchbox car m8. @JamesG knows my 10 second Supra it will own you m8, own you. The Motec exhaust system and RB26 that I bought for a premium a week befor tourny wors wrecked some Charger m8. For serious ya ole chook.
  • HaBadTractionHaBadTraction Registered Users 1,347 Posts
    2010 Bentley Flying Spur
  • ColeChristensenColeChristensen Registered Users 396 Posts
    Porsche 918
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    The fastest car ive been in is a prius
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts

The fastest car ive been in is a prius

:| But, I guess I can't complain.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
    edited December 2015
    @coolestdude before u twerk off, yes I drive a Honda accord...but I got a RIDE ON THE MERC. Learn how to read idiot....I never said I own one.....I know u r jelous cuz all u got is a toyota, but screw off.......I don't give a sh!t about ur toyota, which u don't have anyways
  • Swa9Kin9Swa9Kin9 Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited December 2015
  • Swa9Kin9Swa9Kin9 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Zonda blue carbon edition
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts

Think you meant *coolestdude. l2spell. @cars4drifting

I mean @coolestdude

Don't you drive a Hawnda Accord or something? My coca cola has more liters than your matchbox car m8. @JamesG knows my 10 second Supra it will own you m8, own you. The Motec exhaust system and RB26 that I bought for a premium a week befor tourny wors wrecked some Charger m8. For serious ya ole chook.
    That Supra is amazing. We gotta go and rek some more 9 second Charger's sometime m8 You in your Supra and me in my new R34 Skyline with the Gallo 24 engine.
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Mitsubishi 3000 GT with twin turbo. Amazing car
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • jdmstreetglowwjdmstreetgloww Registered Users 4 Posts
    Porsche carrera gt
  • JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    Now its 171 on my yamaha r6, would have gone faster but stupid computer cuts me off. For now..
  • freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    Srt10 ram
  • freddie0683freddie0683 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 164 Posts
    Fully blown with nos
  • NickZilla7NickZilla7 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited February 2016
    A white van with free wifi.... I like candy