Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NEW RWB ROUGH RHYTHM FOR TRADE

GordowwwGordowww Registered Users 194 Posts

Pretty awesome car. I must say. Only available for TODAY as per official Racing Rivals communication

Looking for a wrapped wrc2001 and unwrapped rs500 for it. Both for it.

This car goes 9.3 stock.

Also we have ppl saying it goes 8.7 in 1656 which is faster than any car till date

I spent $120 for buying just 4 of these as it will be gone forever after today. So no lowballs. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    stonerking100stonerking100 Registered Users 2,661 Posts
    You said it goes 9.3 stock yet the pic has 9.404
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Pic by another guy on forum. Stock car

• Options
    Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    U take '01 wrc and blue zonda?
  • Options
    Goes 8.1 in 1663 lobby according to sources. Again a lobby killer tune!
  • Options
    Thats 2hipsis and its got max tires and suspension. Not stock. Its 1652 stock is 1651
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Stonerking. You won't be buying anyways. How about leave my thread alone and stop with the trolling? This car is a proven killer in all the lobbies so your comments dont make any sense. Thanks
  • Options
    Your falsifying information
  • Options
    Big pBig p Registered Users 1,890 Posts
    You want 2 turf cars for it? A 1500 gem car? So a turf car is worth 750 gems? Good luck with that mate- plus i've got pandoras that run those times ;)
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    Stop before it gets outta hand

Even if I don't agree with the price, you have to respect it. No need to bomb his posts. Leave it out both of you @Gordowww @stonerking100
  • Options
    Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    I pmd you
  • Options
    @harris26 pm me
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Pandoras never run 9.3 stock. You ppl are funny. All trolls jumping because they cant get the rough rhythm lol and yeah 1500 gems = $30 = 2 turf cars. Thank you
  • Options
    KanziGamingKanziGaming Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,930 Posts
    @Gordowww so u mean a furai worth 2 turf cars ?
  • Options
    Pandoras run 8.1 in 63 lobby though brother. That's what i was saying ;)
    Good luck with your sale :)
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    edited November 2015
    FYI maxed this has the WR for fastest RWB 6.845 and @Big p I'm currently running 8.107 @ 63 with a generic thrown together SC tune similar to my Panda, I'm willing to bet in 3 days I can have this car going 8.0
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Nice one brother! A bit more tinkering lol
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Yes sir, the shift points are key on this car...... kinda like subie coupe
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Probably I need to start comparing your muricelagos with vipers then @KanziGaming? Same cost. Why sell them for higher price then.
  • Options
    Anyways no need of trolls here. Comment only if you want to buy
  • Options
    Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Does this rwb allow you to add different rims than the others? Thanks
  • Options
    JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    So what do you have in mind for offers? Cause from what it seems. Youre going buy GEM costs.. as what @KanziGaming said.. which means a furai would be a sufficient trade for it. But you have other interests. So let me know what you desire.
  • Options
    SpeedzalotSpeedzalot Registered Users 443 Posts
    It was a mistake they made , it will be in showroom for good , not a 1 day LE car .
  • Options
    harris26harris26 Registered Users 6,394 Posts
    That exactly why I didn't want it :)