Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Bad performance hack in race?

wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
Hi

Some opponents make my tablet runs slower make me lose the race. after the race, my tablet runs faster again. There is nothing wrong with my tablet. It is also happen on my phone and even Android emulator on my gaming computer. if you see it, please report it to CIE games. i hate that hacker.

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    When reporting an issue please include the following:

Your Racer Name:
    Your Device:
    Your OS version:

Detailed Description of your issue:
    What Happened?
    Your Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Opponent Name:
    Opponent Car (Year, Make and Model):
    Time of issue:
    Is this issue repeatable?
    If so what are the steps?
  • Antwan1765Antwan1765 Registered Users 1,572 Posts
    Ive noticed alot of this going on, like the traction glitch where your revs are maxxed without hitting the accelerator, i did not know about what your talking about, makes me feel better cuz i thought i was just racing bad because no matter what i do i couldnt get a good run on some people.
  • wuddlebunnywuddlebunny Registered Users 84 Posts
    Antwan1765 wrote: »
    Ive noticed alot of this going on, like the traction glitch where your revs are maxxed without hitting the accelerator, i did not know about what your talking about, makes me feel better cuz i thought i was just racing bad because no matter what i do i couldnt get a good run on some people.

let me explain. my tablet runs very smooth. up to 60fps and there is no problem racing with opponents until may 2015. when i challenge with opponents, my game runs very slower like 10-15 FPS just to make me lose the race. game runs faster again after the race.

i think they are using charles proxy to lag my tablet. charles proxy have the repeat requests feature that repeat link requests. simillar to Ddos. and they use charles proxy to modify server requests to make opponents gauge goes up to 8 rpm. they did on me many times so i just press nos + launch at the same time to avoid the glitch.

CIE developer should do something encryption on the server requests because peoples can see what server are requesting to the client

sorry for my bad english
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    I'm so bad in English had me