Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Help us help you: Reporting a "Hacker"

[RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
In the spirit of trying to get to these hackers or issues you have if you could please follow the format below it will help us get to them that much faster.

room : A123
my car : ABC
my car speed rating : 1640
opponent Car : XYZ
opponent user name : SeeyaSucker
opponent ET : 5.99secs
Date/Time : xx:xx:xx
my username : CheckMyName
Prev134

Comments

• deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    how bout just a name. AMERICANSDRAGS.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    You say "hacker" but what's your view of people using the speed rating glitch? Is that still hacking?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if its a glitch and you can explain it in detail to the point where i can repro it (please pm me this info) Then I can work on it, "speed glitch" and "money glitch" doesnt help me. Kenny if you know how to do the money glitch pm me and explain it please.
  • deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    ok never mind then. I can't prove the racer who I feel is a hacker nor do I have proof.
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    room : 1650
    my car : Different
    my car speed rating : 1649
    opponent Car : Nissan GTR 2012
    opponent user name : THE KING DASHTI
    opponent ET : 9.2xx
    Date/Time : 20/04/2014
    my username : FOX FOX FOX
  • GoblinKing23GoblinKing23 Registered Users 300 Posts
    My car: Mazda Furai Rating: 1668 Opponent car: viper gtsr Opponent name: MOUNT TURBO My UserName: 3VIL (NOTE: not sure why black screen but he ran this time on me in a 1668 room in Turf. TOOK MY FURAI!!!!!) 2lie8ia.jpg
  • Paintguy7Paintguy7 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am confused... how do I get a stock 1650 rated r class car in a 1618 room without a hack?
    as these are regular race rooms and not turf wars race rooms people can join a friend. This allows them to hop into rooms unrestricted as they are joining their "friend"
  • Hookman1370Hookman1370 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Fox the last turf war my R class car wars my R class went to -149 without me play it. Because I was working. And now at this turf one of my team members just called and said that he has lost 2 of his cars and has not raced all day please help
  • Paintguy7Paintguy7 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Ok.. so not a hack... I guess joining their friend with a maxed out r class car in a low level room could be files under "exploits" ?? I know many would appreciate this door closed.
    so your telling me cars are just disappearing
  • iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    I've won a car off of THE KING DASHTI just earlier in turf. I was in a 1639 room when this happened and was pinking people. DASHTI raced me... I pinked and without hesitation accepted. Took a while for the race to start up but when it did his car sped off as if it were maxed. The race ended and I've won by DNF. Went back to my garage and looked into the car. Found out that he had 2 stages for every part that was installed. For example the in the intake system the intake kit is stock and pro 3 at the same time. Or the intake manifold was stage1 and pro 2 at the same time. I don't know if this is visual or not but I hope it helps! Unfortunately I don't have any photos but I think that closing the app gets everything to go back to normal as if the glitch didn't happen. Maybe that's why it's undetectable?? Would like to see it fixed soon though!
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    FOX, CMON U MAN!
    I told he (THE KING DASHTI) cheats, I told that many times. MANY people told. HE EVEN AGREED HE CHEATS, And u now bullcraping about it's ok? C'mon stop being sandbag. Whole team is same named racers I suspect one guy. I can tell u the exact names of top team hackers players. And u know what? U don't give a fuq.
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Room - D566 Car - Subi coupe Car rating - 1639 Opponent car - Subi coupe Opponent name - 2jz Beauty Opponent time - 10.51
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Date - 4-25-14 Time - 11:00 am Won't let me upload the result file for being too big, but he went 10.51 with a .150 reaction, 1.70 60ft and went 132mph. I was on gem boost with a .050 reaction, 1.63 60ft and went 127.3 mph, 10.78 et

Just scrolled through his cars and all his subi coupes have between 475-499 torque which is close to a max rating

• KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I'm sick to death when you raise the bet and the other guy raises to pink, especially of you know you ain't gonna win (exploiting and such) so you lose that money (I lost 150 ish K because of this), this isn't a hack it's just annoying, I've also seen a few stock CTR's going about doing 9.5? I can't remember their names and said this because I didn't think a CTR could do that time
    Turf Room - D606 Car - Subi coupe Car rating - 1645 Opponent Car - Subi coupe Opponent name - CATRAZ Opponent time - 10.2 Date - 4/25/12 Time - 12:30 Kuwait Racing He went 10.2 with a .050 reaction time, 1.52 60 foot but only had 114.1 mph. Not possible to go that ET with such a low MPH

reviewing these accounts
  • IVIacGyverIVIacGyver Registered Users 79 Posts
    room : D800
    my car : Viper GTS S class
    my car speed rating : 1668
    opponent Car : Mazda Rspec
    opponent user name : Speedmechanics
    opponent ET : 7.1
    Date/Time : 4/27/14 1:55PM
    my username : 1V1acGyver

Have screen shot of him admitting he's glitching. Fox PM me if you need more details.
  • ROCKIEFRESHMMGROCKIEFRESHMMG Registered Users 53 Posts
    Room:E121 My car:Toyota Supra My car speed rating:1650 Opponent car: 2010 Camaro SS Opponent username: Dabcity14 Opponent ET: 9.5 Date/Time: 5/2 around 9am My username: ROCKIEFRESHMMG Hes running maxed cars in 49 lobby's. Fox please pm me if you did something about this
  • ROCKIEFRESHMMGROCKIEFRESHMMG Registered Users 53 Posts
    Also the whole team Turf Ghost is believed to be glitched. Some people are even saying they manipulated the android version since they are all new players and are a new team.
  • LOLLOSHLOLLOSH Registered Users 8 Posts
    I confirm al team TURF GHOST are glithed, also a lot of players from Lucky7.
    for example:

Quarter mile kid from Lucky7

Mambuitzz from BDR legacy…dart rallye run 9.8 in a 1640-1645 room, so as a maxed dart rallye but in a lower room.

I'm sick of all these cheaters, likely to stop playing this game soon, because developers are not able to make the game free from hackers.

I think launch the game on Androind is a bad idea, I know computer engineers can easily hack app on Android devices, this will worsen the situation.

an idea might be not to allow players Ios and Androind to play together in turf
  • Duke ChaladoDuke Chalado Registered Users 46 Posts
    Room #: E387 or E234 My car: Ford Mustang GT My speed rate: 1645 (low) Opponent car: Subaru STI Opponent username: Parnisha Opponent time: 9.519 Date: 05-04-14 @ around 1:45pm (CST) My username: Duke Chalado I hope you correct this problem ASAP... This is the first I've reported of about 15-20 incidents and I am out about $300+ in cars and RR cash due to this problem without being reimbursed ONCE by CIE for their game errors and lack of control over their game...
  • MasterSe7enMasterSe7en Registered Users 39 Posts
    They don't seem to fix the important stuff...like the no videos thing constantly the lag the glitching and hacking
    Room #: E481... My Car: Ford FPV... My Speed Rate: 1945 (1940-1945 turf room)... Opponent car: Ford Mustang GT... Opponent time: 9.573... Opponent name: The King Dashti... Date: 05/05/14... Time: 9:00pm CST (USA)... My name: Duke Chalado
    Ok I've made several reports detailed to your specifications, can I at least get a little reassurance that these incidents are being looked into and corrected?..
    I forgot to mention that my reports are from turf tracks only so there is no question that they are cheating... I will never submit a report based on a regular track where someone joins their friend like some of these people because unlike them, I know how to chose my races and bets wisely...
    reviewing the newest posts
  • STARGAZER197STARGAZER197 Registered Users 24 Posts
    https://m.facebook.com/groups/559194250834760?view=permalink&id=635510949869756 this happen yesterday! From what I understand they hacked his account and took as many cars as possible!