Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Any Chill Racers Need A Team?

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
Just curious if there is anyone out there that dont give much on tw and rather just have a good team that are active and talk and race for fun? Thinking bout making a team for this let me know if you guys are interested!

Comments

• somekid510somekid510 Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm in Hatch Mafia 2 and this team isn't strict about turf wars. All we need is each member to contribute as much as they can (if they have the cars), active on chat with the team, and being able to respect one another. I've been in this team for almost two months and everyone is a legit trader (in my team). There are three teams of us. There are: Hatchback Mafia (Not sure if they are full), Hatch Mafia 2 (For sure full) and Hatch Mafia 3 (Which is possibly not full). I only met a few members from the other teams and they seemed pretty chill. Honestly, the team I'm in is great. We got rank 84 on Turf Wars, but I couldn't contribute on any events since I was gone for a camping trip. But anyways, if you would like to join my team, I can reserve you a spot. Just give me a message or just reply with your account name. I'm pretty sure the leader will kick someone if they're not even active. My username is Too Slow To Race .
  • 67 nova67 nova Registered Users 3 Posts
    And this is 67 blown nova incase you guys couldn't tell. Had to make this account as my pms don't work on 67 blown nova
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Nah man I had a great idea for a team that's why that if you wanna run tw you am if not then no need. Was gonna make a acct name "bob Marley" then have a team named "the wailers" lol
  • GeneralMills513GeneralMills513 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just downloaded the game and have no clue how to get into a group or anything, if anyone would like to let me join theirs so I can race that'd be great lol. I've already done some work to my car but it just takes forever to find a race. I waited for 15 mins but still never found one..
  • Scotty265Scotty265 Registered Users 107 Posts
    I'd be interested in a chill team. I normally put up a 2,000 - 4,000 points, but don't want pressured into racing to stay on a team. Full time job and family have priority.
  • JordanMartinYoJordanMartinYo Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'd like to join, i get about 1,500-3,500 points. I was the only one in my team to race and place 1,000 so I'd love to have a committed team to help me help them.
  • fast_ricerfast_ricer Registered Users 38 Posts
    i would love to join a new team right now i am on a team of ten nobody talks and i am always the one who puts up the most points on turf
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    My gin is PINKMASTA ill send a request. can make over 10k but can relax also