Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Midnight Club LA.

JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
http://m.imgur.com/Ts2hx1r

Little brother was tinkering around with an evo. I thought it looked pretty good. Anyone else? :smile:

Comments

• TryToPassMeTryToPassMe Registered Users 574 Posts
    i want that game
  • SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Rice is always nice lol
  • JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    I think im one to prefer Juiced over Midnight Club. & Midnight Club over Forza.
  • Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    Midnight club over forza kill urzelf right now

Thats ps3 or Xbox 360?

• JustAnonymousJustAnonymous Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 2,482 Posts
    Thats why i said im prolly the only one who prefers it @Shadey960 .. lmao i already know.
    & its 360. Sony sucks :tongue:
    Shit i got 360 what games you got

Lmao i dont buy the games :joy:

But we have. Narutos. DBZs. Halos. GTAs. Saints Rows. (CODs. Only on Xbox One.) None of these games are mine :joy: i just play em. @Shadey960
    Ok you got midnight club i got that gta 4 and 5 i got that u got bf4 for 360?

Nah un. Smh. Only for the One. @Shadey960
    Damn well i gotta see if my midnight club works cause its in its shit lol

My account is on the black 360.. and that mf disc tray is broke. Smh.
    Wym beoke u cant open it or it doesnt read

Doesnt read discs :confounded:
    Noooo

• OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Been trying to get Midnight Club LA for ps3 though. Used to play it a lot back then.
  • 5upercar5upercar Registered Users 8,861 Posts
    edited November 2015
    It's pretty fun if you even play it in psp lol (PS series is way more fun).

Midnight Club 3, it's pretty fun to play too lol.
    GTR, GT-R!

• OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    DUB Edition was pretty awesome also
    Lmfao we have all of them. And psp & ps2 are the only sony consoles* / handhelds i play.