Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Have Google Play $265. Looking for cars/account

I have all my google gift cards totalling $265 on a new Google email. Willing to trade it all for some account or a bunch of turfs. I will give the email and password and you can use it. Reply if interested

Comments

• xTM_NemoxTM_Nemo Registered Users 391 Posts
    Chech out my garage got some t25 and t100 tm xx n e m o xx
  • SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Dude who the hell buys 265 dollars worth of goole play cards.... You have noooooooo life lol
  • GordowwwGordowww Registered Users 194 Posts
    I always do because I am rich. Now gtfo jealous poor scammer @Slip
    Lol I have money, I just dont spend it on useless things like you because i ACTUALLY HAVE a life lmao
    How many turfs are you willing to do for it @xTM_Nemo ?
    So ppl with money need to steal cars from others? @slip pretty contradictory
    No people with money dont waste money on useless things. i am NOT about to pay 25-30 bucks for a damn car im just gonna sell later on lolol.
    Poor losers like you steal. You steal because you are poor and not worth getting a job. I buy all my cars with money and im proud of it. Noe gtfo of my thread thief!
    Lol I steal because who doesnt like free things? Especially when you dont get in trouble for it! lmao. And no, I have a job, dont worry about that lol. Thats actually where im headed to right now (: and yeah Im SUUCH A THIEF i steal fake cars from a game LMAO. OHH and arent you @Gordow Tureyrow ? And isnt that account a scamming account? Thats what I heard....
  • Caboose1744Caboose1744 Registered Users 13,341 Posts
    How many cars do you want for it all?
    What's up beautiful?
    You love making things up dont ya @slip? I have a good job and I earn a lot so unlike a poor azz loser like you I don't need to SCAM and STEAL from ppl. I would be ashamed to even talk with someone like you irl. No wonder you stay here all day thieving and stealing because you aint got any real life
    Looking for as many as I can get @Caboose1744
    Oh good for you! Says the one who keeps responding.. I have to go now, Im onna be late for my JOB.. Later!
  • Arkeem919Arkeem919 Registered Users 1,590 Posts
    The smart thing to do is keep the codes instead of putting them on a account because once you give them that email and password they could easily take all of the money then you'll be stuck
    Going to job as in back to begging @Slip? Wait I will toss a dollar to your poor azx
    I know @Arkeem919. I bought them for buying an account off someone but he said he sold it to someone for more so im stuck with it. Google wont refund
    Anyone?