Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling new c6 vette

10 mill racing rivals cash

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Any vouches? Or will you do car first?
  • J35vtecJ35vtec Registered Users 15 Posts
    I do have vouches
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    us older members are legit and have great credibility..if you dont go first then youre going to have a hard time selling.. but ill buy it as well 10mil
  • uneekstructureuneekstructure Registered Users 572 Posts
    I love seeing these posts. They are such B.S.
    Can't go first money always comes first. Or we can go half and half first
  • BlitzblazerBlitzblazer Registered Users 169 Posts
    Bro u won't get deal without giving car first as u are new here
  • X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Ikr.. Hes new,you need to build up your repo like use... Thanks! I wanted to buy it :L but nty if im going first.. LOl
    LOL!! In new to this fourms but my account is killer js. Got every car
  • TeeEnnTeeTeeEnnTee Registered Users 607 Posts
    No one cares about your game record. It's about rep here. We all built ours up and you just can't come in and expect us to let u have ur way just because u have every car. On here we don't care how many cars each other has, we respect them for who they are and how they treat other people. If ur gonna come here and think ur top sh!t just because u have all the cars ur in the wrong place buddy.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Amen to all the experienced people posting here. OP if you're not ready to deal here, our way, maybe you should step back and see how this forum works before burning any bridges. We have learned our own ways here with dealing with new/established members. Take your time and read up here more and maybe you'll be welcomed here. If you go the way you're going it's not going to work for you here. No one here that is like me will go first or go half/car/half. That's not how we do business here and at some point we were all the ones going first. It's to show where you're at, at trusting what we've made here. We try to make things as safe as possible for all parties involved and a new member playing his way is not safe for us. Good luck on selling your car
    Reps? Lol u can have a good name on here but bad name on rivals