Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ryyst and Admins: cloaned Cars and banned members

nitromayhemnitromayhem Registered Users 35 Posts
edited November 2015 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Like to start off with a few ?'s maybe i can get answers from here since tickets and your so called costumer service is a joke sometimes.

-what is a cloan car?
-how do i know if i have a cloan?
-if i have cloans will i be banned?
-if i have cloans how do i keep from getting banned? (Never pink?)

Pinking is 80% of this game and other 20 is tunes and friends what sets u all apart fron other games.

The reason I bring all this up a member that has been playing RR from day one of game ON iOS THIS IS IMPORTANT CAUSE SAID HE USED A APK IN ONE MESSAGE but he was ban couple weeks back and us as a team and him have got a run around and the shaft from glu on answers why first they stated the ban was for cloaning cars lmao no this guy is ao legit he has never even ran a farm account one account and never strayed from normal game play he pinked the world and love r34s and even known to hold a few records.

DARK JEDI (2 spaces) was his ign and some may have lost to him and were butthurt or something but it manily started 2 weeks ago he was killing a member in max with his r34s always did and took atleast 5 but sure alot more from one member who had a garage full of r34s and nothing else same wheels same everything except paint we all said damn man your draining his cloaned A class as a joke cause who would cloan A class cars if you can then come the end of turf nice pretty notification you have been banned from racing do to review so after few days they cam back with a crap story he was banned for cloaning cars lol okay thats a lie so few more tickets and then he gets a ticket saying he was still banned for using a apk and cloaning cars and that was the final say on that and he couldnt help cause he not the one who makes the choice to ban well were are them people and who gives them the answers to ban and not ban id like to know cause it has a few of us ready to walk to cause thats B.S you treat a loyal member from day one like that we all spend a great deal in cash and have massive garages and for u to seize his on a crap ban is a joke thats no so funny.

SO IF SOME OF YOU KNEW DARK JEDI (2 spaces) FROM team R I P speak up if your the butthurt people trying to claim he was a cheat speak up and GLU ryyst whoever speak up this is complete B.S

Comments

• Options
    On another if you are chasing down cloans and members how come i counted so many Tokyo wrapped subis this event and not to mention the apk matte red nismo gt3s on firstplace speedster rims trust me i wanted to pink a couple they look nice why sre these memebers free to play the game and known member and respected non cheater is accused of cheating FREE DARK JEDI account and stop having double standards to who u ban
  • Options
    Scorpion's HeartScorpion's Heart Registered Users 117 Posts
    Yes. That's me, DARK JEDI. I've been banned for to many (possible cloned) cars I won in pink slips races. I'm a "veteran" of this game. I have 2.7 million street credits!!!!! I haven't seen anyone with more street credits than me. I'm legit racer who playing from day one. My accaount has always been connected to iOS Game Center. And now I'm banned. But glitchers, hackers, cloners, light holders and other "devildom" are still playing this game and ruinate it. Well done glu, just like always. I'm asking for developers to have a conversation about my situation and cloned cars in overall. DONT IGNORE IT
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    im back
  • Options
    K1TSAL0TK1TSAL0T Registered Users 5,705 Posts
    hahahahahahaa
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Come on all we want is a answer back and review of the profile to where you saying he cloaned cars were not completely mad maybe a little bit hey people mess up admit your mistakes and lets move on
  • Options
    And another note how are u handling all the cloaned new rwbs that are hitting the market is each player that buys a cloaned rhyme going get banned now lol theres alot of ?s that need answered cause that ban on dark jedi was a major mistake when there is many i mean many others u could be going after and i remember reading u said once in fb post or comment ryyst u all knew who they were lmao i think you system was a bit flawed over there guys please would like for you to atleast email Scorpion's Heart or respond here to where u and what u found in his garage to be considered a cloaner and banning material
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    1. A car that was created/duplicated by use of a glitch or hack
    2. You don't
    3. Possibly if you cloned anything
    4. Don't cheat or clone or use gltches
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    edited November 2015
    So then explain how a loyal member of RR and our team since day one has never cloaned car never ran any apk (also been on ios network) never farmed any other account for cash or cars never strayed from the game perimeters gets banned for cloaning cars
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    The reasons for any account being banned is between the account owner and Glu.

• Options
    Well then scorpions heart is the accounts owner in ? And the reason behind us and me hear is he can't get a strieght answer from glu but i will make sure he chimes in to this post again and i know he has made serval tickets on the matter and will ask him to make another in these regards of his account and reason why. Im not trying to act hard or tough or be butt on the situation sorry if i am its just a concern for a fellow friend and teammate that i have known for a vary long time in this game and know he is vary legit and see this as a mistake and dont want him to lose a account over some B.S in which he didnt do. Hell just the other day i said hey why dont u make another account i would be more than Willing to help furnish u cars and anything u need and know the team would help as well. His answer is no i dont want another account. i want my account back most people that know they are wrong make another account go back to screwing the system and move on to make your life hell more. he is just here to find a answer to why and resolve if possible and how this happened. I do thank you for commenting and taking your time to read a post back but you all over at glu are taking away a value member not a corrupt player i leave it at that thank you again and have a good day.
  • Options
    Okay i have a ? So if you win a turf car lets take for example 2 cars known to be overly cloaned by the masses s2k re and subi sport which almost everyone won in pinks nowadays has a buy back on it. So you win it in pinks but notice hey it has a buy back for example lets say 1500 gems and you buy that car back off another account so that u have 2 of these said cars for yourself is that cloaning if thats the case almost the entire racing.community is up for a ban. idk kinda confused just trying to get answers not poke the bear. Just trying to get answers to better protect myself and teammate's from a possible ban cause of hiccup in the system.
  • Options
    If you have to ask if something is okay because part of you knows its wrong, then I'd refrain. "Glitches" are classified as taking advantage of a flaw that allows something to happen that was unintentional.

Do it once, we can forgive, do it a bunch of times, then we step in.,

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst, I've sent you a personal message to discuss why I have been banned. to keep it between the account owner and Glu, like you said
  • Options
    I have no control over account ban reviews, You will need to contact customer service.

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst, lol. Customer service said the same. Quote: "Decisions concerning banned aacounts do not come from us. We are only the ones that will communicate the information to players". Show me that guy who is responsible for account ban review. who is he that mystery man?
  • Options
    iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    i had a race reviewed because of a light lager and they claim it never lagged
  • Options

[RR] Ryyst, lol. Customer service said the same. Quote: "Decisions concerning banned aacounts do not come from us. We are only the ones that will communicate the information to players". Show me that guy who is responsible for account ban review. who is he that mystery man?

Then you received an additional answer:

My name is Joseph, and I will be handling your ticket from now on. I am sorry, however you account will not be unbanned and any further demands that this account be unabnned will be denied and rejected. Once more, you have been flagged for cloning cars, and regardless of whether you believe this was true or not, Glu Terms and Service section 13 states that Glu can and will terminate your account for any reason they see fit. Therefore, from hereon, any demands that your account be returned will be denied and rejected.

If you choose to review the Terms of Service, you can do so here: http://www.glu.com/terms
    Unfortunately this is as far as they will go, they have made their decision. They found evidence of car cloning that goes beyond simply winning a car in a pink slip. Since you brought it up, I can say you have in your possession several of the same exact car. That doesn't mean the same model, or several cloned versions with different unique IDs. You have several of the same exact car, same model and same unique ID.

The matter is considered closed.

• Options
    edited November 2015
    [RR] Ryyst, I won 11 exactly the same cars from one racer during Turf Wars (all those cars were cloned from one original car, so all cars looks the same, same body, same purchsed rims, same tune) that's why all those 11 skylines has the same ID. And I've showed a proof that I won them in pink slip races. I've attached 5 or 6 screenshots.

I HAVE NEVER CLONED ANY CAR IN RR
  • Options
    I'm askin to review my account again. I'm sure I was banned bacause of those eleven Skylines I won from cloner. and it's just not fair and cruel to ban me forever
  • Options
    definitely I will send this to Apple Store to show how this "company" treated to their customers.
    Glu accused me in thing I never did. On simple questions what cars was cloned by me (glu accused me in cloning cars) I got this "beatiful" message from glu:
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    How can't get one looks that
  • Options
    The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    @Scorpion's Heart if they said they weren't going to unban it and told you all other matters pertaining to the account would be ignored or deleted, why continue to send tickets?

Glu Mobile owns the cars in every account in the game and as stated by Joseph, section 13 states they can remove and ban accounts at their discretion.

Shouldn't have cloned cars is about all that is left to say on the topic. Ryyst said the matter was over and done with, and now the topic is closed.

Please move on.
This discussion has been closed.