Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

tru lyfetru lyfe Registered Users 1,305 Posts
edited November 2015 in Off Topic Chat
I Dont mean to piss and moan but, a deal is a deal isn't it? On a number of occasions during the buying/selling of cars or forums I've come to an agreement with someone on price. We make a deal! Then, a few minutes later or until something else they like pops up they back out. I understand you want what you want and this is business but we made a deal. I feel like my word is my bond. If I say its a deal, I will fallow through to the best of my abilities, even if something more lucrative pops up. People jump on the 1st offer made or they see something they like and offer out the a**, but when the time comes they change up... IT DRIVES ME NUTS!! :s . I know I'm just rambling on but I feel like you shouldn't commit to something unless you truly mean it. If I agree to a deal, I intend to keep my word.
Prev1

Comments

• cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    lol bro ur talking about me..but i thought an m3 for the rx7's, not m3 PER rx7 lol besides rx7 is only 80, vs 400gem m3 with goodies lol im not saying mines is worth 2 mil cuz its not, but a killer tuned m3 with goodies for a single rx7 (80k car) doesnt sound right.....i though it was the m3 for three of the rx7 thats y when u said m3 PER rx7 i backed out
  • tru lyfetru lyfe Registered Users 1,305 Posts
    Wasn't talking about you but you are one of the people who do it. In fact, you did it to me twice if you don't remember... The deal was my rx7 for your m3 with some $ on top on my end. You agreed, and even told me to log on. When we got online, you changed it. I offered my rx7 with 250k rims and something on top for just your m3. I then offered both my rx7s with something on top just for your one m3.. I wasn't trying to low ball you, I was making you a more than fair offer, even willing to go 1st. You backed out and waisted my time, whatever.. You make a post trying to sell that very same m3 directly after hoping to hit paydirt, you get realistic offers and now you Dont want to sell it again lol.
  • iSpell4LifeiSpell4Life Registered Users 1,780 Posts
    @cars4drifting is retarded
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    @cars4drifting is a total noob.
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    @cars4drifting is love @cars4drifting is life Hat3rs g0nn@ hat3 m8
    edited November 2015
    I'm not trying to bash cars4drifting :/ . that was never my intentions. He is a legit trader and we traded previously. I would just like to keep a deal a deal without any changes, amendments, or cancelations after the fact. I purposely did not put any names in my original post because I'm not out to bad mouth anyone.

How sweet, his night and shining armor here to defend him @Thedarthyguest.
  • ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    Says the one with à photo shopped picture @coolestdude
  • I_COME_IN_PEACEI_COME_IN_PEACE Registered Users 1,002 Posts

0/10 comeback, try again. I can c u mad doe, since you went through the hassle of marking my post as "spam." @Thedarthyguest @cars4drifting

0/10 comeback, try again. I can c u mad doe, since you went through the hassle of marking my post as "spam." @Thedarthyguest @cars4drifting
    I aint mad and you And you aint m'y judge so F off chap cunt
    Btw i was just trying To be funny Asscake
    edited November 2015

You're terrible @ that, I would tell you to quit while you're ahead but you were never ahead in this thread. Why so angry doe?
    @Thedarthyguest
    edited November 2015
    I will quit then
  • koussakidkoussakid Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,341 Posts

You're terrible @ that, I would tell you to quit while you're ahead but you were never ahead in this thread. Why so angry doe?
    @Thedarthyguest
    BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO be FUNNY WHEN I SAID THIS

AND SEEMS YIUR THE ONE MAD SINCE YOU FLAGGED GO SUCK YOUR PETS OR WHATEVER THE FACK YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE LIVINGS POLLA!!!
    K darthy don't be a little bitch about this and man up u dumb **** and yes it was a terrible joke u made

How sweet, his night and shining armor here to defend him @Thedarthyguest.
    Dis is really funny btw
    koussakid said:

@Thedarthyguest
    BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO be FUNNY WHEN I SAID THIS

AND SEEMS YIUR THE ONE MAD SINCE YOU FLAGGED GO SUCK YOUR PETS OR WHATEVER THE FACK YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE LIVINGS POLLA!!!
    K darthy don't be a little bitch about this and man up u dumb **** and yes it was a terrible joke u made
    Does it look like i care what dumbasss things you havé to say rn?
    Absolutely not unless I have to fix this the hard way
    And u no want hard way
    Just get out of this @koussakid i dont need two people saying dumbasss things at once
    so shut your bîtch ass mouth before I come over there and shut it (dis is a figure of speech but I can do this inrl)
    Fûck u dib shít
    koussakid said:

so shut your bîtch ass mouth before I come over there and shut it (dis is a figure of speech but I can do this inrl)

koussakid said:

Fûck u dib shít

I gave you free cars and you treat me like that? Plus every time you come over you need my help to show you thé way id like to see you try @koussakid
    Oh rly
    I even said it's a fûcking medafor
    But you said you cando it irl COME AT ME
    No I said I could
    Learn to read lmfao
    whatever ill use the power of kappa to fix Thingshttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEOrv3XG30c