Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Senior Member ???

CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
edited November 2015 in Off Topic Chat
How does one become a senior member ? I've been here awhile and still a junior...I'm old as dirt too so I should automatically qualify...lol

Comments

• JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    That status is restricted to awesome people.
  • erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    idk how to even become frikin junior...im too lame
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Antique don't count ? @JamesG

• 05 subie sti05 subie sti Registered Users 509 Posts
    I think you have to be here for over a year or somthin. Or maybe only the people who created a forums acc when it first launched or before july of 2014 @CircusOfSins
    lol...before July 2014...I joined July 2014...haha...you looked at my page and decided to mess with me didn't ya...LMAO @05 subie sti

• TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    senior member what? ain't nothing when you can become a mod. B)
    LOL No my bad I didnt know you had joined July of 2014 lmao xD But I think its june or july of 2014 because i think everyone who joined March and earlier are senior members now
    Er not March my bad, May
    K...no biggy...just wondered how people got t'be senior members

Oh haha alrighty
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    If you want the real reason:

This forum used to be run off vBulletin, by default new members would be in the "Junior Members" usergroup, and once you got to a certain post count it would change. When they converted the database to Vanilla, it transferred the groups over.

But this forum software doesn't have that feature, so if you were on Junior Member at the time of the conversion, then you're stuck like that forever. If you registered after, then you don't have anything there.
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    Oh ok Thanks @JamesG that explained it quite well
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    I had this game back to day 1 lol
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts

senior member what? ain't nothing when you can become a mod. B)

Bruh, you jelly
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Yeah James is correct.