Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Helping newbies!

Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
PM Me for details!!! If you haven't been playing for atleast 6 months, or are just very broke and trying to get money PM me!! Ill set you up! :)

Comments

• ReesehoustonReesehouston Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey what up I need some money my name is Burnout916
  • Wicked MotorsWicked Motors Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 4 Posts
    I'm trying to build a really good team but I'm struggling with building my garage cause hard to stack loot. Can u help
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Drag532 said:

PM Me for details!!! If you haven't been playing for atleast 6 months, or are just very broke and trying to get money PM me!! Ill set you up! :)

Me lol
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    CARSSSSS said:

Make it 2 months bc by the time u hit 6 you will have a big garage

No bro, If you've been playing for more than 6 months I'm not helping. Hahaha
  • DGrizzDGrizz Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 934 Posts
    I could use help, only been here about 3 months, but my account is old and high level if that makes sense. haha
  • klercumminsklercummins Registered Users 1 Posts
    Klercummins
  • michael0668michael0668 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I could use some help setting up my cars so I can stop getting scammed. Only been playing about a month maybe and I've dumped so much real cash into this game just to get it hustled from . Also wondering Wats the best way to do pro upgrades matching all the A&A B&B or mix matching better?
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

I could use some help setting up my cars so I can stop getting scammed. Only been playing about a month maybe and I've dumped so much real cash into this game just to get it hustled from . Also wondering Wats the best way to do pro upgrades matching all the A&A B&B or mix matching better?

Mix matching works best just go for which upgrade has more powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrŕrrr
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • chiefninschiefnins Registered Users 9 Posts
    ive been into this game for about 2-3 weeks and i got 2k next to my name
  • Big_bufferBig_buffer Registered Users 582 Posts
    Great gesture from th op. Inbox will be full rapidly
  • lightparanglightparang Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited November 2015
    i just need a car to complete my S class campaign. can you help ?
  • wazzoutwazzout Registered Users 620 Posts
    I need cash my ign is wazzout 11
  • Drag532Drag532 Registered Users 844 Posts
    ({EDIT}) I'm not here to out and give you guys money or cars. I'll try and win some for you guys, but thats about it. I'm here to give tips and tricks on how to no longer be broke. And how to build up a garage, Please notice im not here to give you guys money. I will under some circumstances although.
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    time is hard now bro
    I just need a car complete. Can help me out
  • BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    edited December 2015
    I am glad to help out newbies who join my team and are willing to turf for the team. We are easy going but I do kick out 0 point turfers (those who don't bother to try)

My team name is: a top team

I don't give out cars or cash, but I will give you pro-tips and how to get money and cars. I'm not giving you the fish, but I will teach you how to fish.

I'm not a urfish just I don't know was to do can u held me out here I didn't go to school here help me please
    Can u set me up