Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

a lovely gift?❤️

racetdeathracetdeath Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 9 Posts
give us a break and give all of us a gift :) like you used to give the bmw z4 but this time we plus want new cars camaro ss 2002 and venom gt in the game ❤️ߒ輢r />

and friends can gift there car to other friends to screw all scammers ߚ氟ﻼ/div>

Comments

• DJDUHFHSIANDJDUHFHSIAN Registered Users 1,038 Posts
    Not anytime soon.
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Willam
  • eyeluvboobseyeluvboobs Registered Users 35 Posts
    z4 wood b nice
  • cars4driftingcars4drifting Registered Users 728 Posts
    there r already z4's @eyeluvboobs
    we need a new car...that wil get people to start playing again
  • sweetsweet Registered Users 7 Posts
    Glu plese do something about the launch blockers! ! You guys !!! The top teams they block all everybody's launches its pathetic can't even have a good competition and like I'm on a top 100 team and I pay good money to get gems like everyone else does and we have all these people with cars that are modified and should not be on this game I don't understand fix this issue I called the launch blockers out every time I have so many snapshots please fix or a lot of people will probably be not playing this anymore and you guys are going to be losing a lots of money
  • sweetsweet Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello guys girls read my post :))
    Hello guys or girl read my post
    Hello guys or girl read my post
    See my new car I love that
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    @khmerkrom12 all your posts are fuckiing weird and I don't even understand 99% of what you type or try to type.
    I'm so sorry I didn't go to school in untied stats my English is not good. All I want is super fast car
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    well maybe the will give a .001 percent of deal for gems after a price raze
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    yah also people are just quitting AND NOT SPENDING MONEY
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

Will maybe the will give shoulder be .01 pcrcent for gem after a price
  • eyeluvboobseyeluvboobs Registered Users 35 Posts
    i would love to get a free BMW Z4