Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Available Racing Rivals on Facebook

Reverend26Reverend26 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello, I'm Cady
Please, Available Racing Rivals on Facebook support again

Comments

• Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    I agree I was really good at racing when using that platform but now I suck
  • Options
    K1TTENSK1TTENS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,066 Posts
    I use bluestacks and it lags too much
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I to wish they'd bring back the FB platform, But they don't much care for the 1/3 of players they alienated
  • Options
    eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Facebook users were no where near 1/3 of the user base. More like 1/1000000
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Hi I'm son
  • Options
    I to wish they'd bring back the FB platform, But they don't much care for the 1/3 of players they alienated

Facebook users were no where near 1/3 of the user base. More like 1/1000000

I lost around 90% of my friends due to the loss of FB, I figure at least half the players that started on droid or ios went to FB, Most of those i talked to walked away, so 1/3 is likely the drop rate off of the FB drop. I just got a decent computer and will try blustacks again, tried it once, but computer was very bad and couldn't handle it. From what i saw, I'll need a couple autohotkeys to make some key changes though
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I miss being able to get free boosts from my facebook friends, now they quit the game and all that revenue is gone.
  • Options
    Logging from my Facebook
  • Options

Logging from my Facebook

you can log into your FB account through droid or IOS, but the FB app is no longer working. So you are trolling
  • Options
    I get not nothing log to right what shoulder
  • Options
    I get log on fb
  • Options
    you're talking about your account is through FB, we are talking about the game being played on computer like it was till April this year
  • Options
    MRFOUL2MRFOUL2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    SCAMMER ALERT ( KOOL AID 978) DONT TRUST THIS SCAMMER hope that Datsun Was Worth Trust You Just Lost It SCUM BAG...
  • Options
    PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    Don't put scammer alerts in these threads, that's lame
  • Options
    MRFOUL2 said:

SCAMMER ALERT ( KOOL AID 978) DONT TRUST THIS SCAMMER hope that Datsun Was Worth Trust You Just Lost It SCUM BAG...

Scammers don't exist, trades and sales are not supported by the game, therefore, Buyer/seller beware