Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

If you comment something funny i will "LOL"

2Next

Comments

• erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    bump
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    What do Hillbillies do on Halloween ?

Pump Kin

• BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    edited October 2015
    You
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    edited October 2015
    My love life
    Whats green and has wheels... grass! I lied about the wheels
  • ColeChristensenColeChristensen Registered Users 396 Posts
    a bus full of mexicans going back to mexico
    vladdroid said:

Three drifters are roaming the countryside for some time. They come upon a small farmhouse with crops planted around it. They are very hungry, thirsty, and tired so the first guy suggests they steal some food.
    The second says they should ask for food, so he then goes up and knocks on the door and an old, ugly lady answers. He asks for food and she agrees - but only under one condition. They must have sex with her.
    The first drifter says no, the lady is too ugly, and goes back into the woods.
    The third guy is very hungry and agrees. He enters the cottage and goes into a corner near a pile of corn to transact his business with the old lady. The old lady is ready, but the guy says he'll only do it if she's blindfolded.
    So she puts on a blindfold and bends over. Quickly the guy grabs an ear of corn and sticks it inside the old lady, then throws it out the window. The woman says, "Again," and the man does the same thing. Satisfied, she gives the man some food and he leaves. As he is walking out of the farmhouse, he comes upon the other two guys.
    "Guess what?" the first guy says, "while you screwed that old hag we found two ears of cream corn!"

My
    vladdroid said:

Three drifters are roaming the countryside for some time. They come upon a small farmhouse with crops planted around it. They are very hungry, thirsty, and tired so the first guy suggests they steal some food.
    The second says they should ask for food, so he then goes up and knocks on the door and an old, ugly lady answers. He asks for food and she agrees - but only under one condition. They must have sex with her.
    The first drifter says no, the lady is too ugly, and goes back into the woods.
    The third guy is very hungry and agrees. He enters the cottage and goes into a corner near a pile of corn to transact his business with the old lady. The old lady is ready, but the guy says he'll only do it if she's blindfolded.
    So she puts on a blindfold and bends over. Quickly the guy grabs an ear of corn and sticks it inside the old lady, then throws it out the window. The woman says, "Again," and the man does the same thing. Satisfied, she gives the man some food and he leaves. As he is walking out of the farmhouse, he comes upon the other two guys.
    "Guess what?" the first guy says, "while you screwed that old hag we found two ears of cream corn!"

Is this based of one of your life experiences?
  • DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts

i own a ford

That's not funny you are a real man if ya own a ford
  • TomcleeTomclee Registered Users 1,524 Posts
    I man walks into a bar
    Ouch
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Two black people walk into a bar, one walks out.
  • REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    WHY DOES A CHICKEN COOP HAVE TWO DOORS......

BEKUZ IF IT HAD FOUR DOORS IT WOULD BE A CHICKEN SEDAN:)
  • REDmonster26REDmonster26 Registered Users 1,015 Posts
    edited November 2015
    Two fish are in a tank.......One fish looks to the other and asks "How do we drive this thing?!"
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    Unfunny thread is unfunny.
    What's the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?

The wheelchair.
  • Jonn253Jonn253 Registered Users 15 Posts
    me
  • sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    Do you like Wendy's???
  • sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    U like wendeez nuts hit u in tha chin
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

i own a ford

That's not funny you are a real man if ya own a ford
    im a man i own a 1998 ford expedition vomit red color
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

What is a jar of cheese wiz after you finish it "cheese was"
    Where'd you get them cars, the bottom of a cereal box?
  • erektzhangerektzhang Registered Users 2,149 Posts
    damn i thought this discussion was dead already.
  • handsumking1handsumking1 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I guarantee Most ppl who smoke cigarettes faces look's like a PENIS WRINKLE lol
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    I wear y fronts
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    edited December 2015
    JamesG said:

Where'd you get them cars, the bottom of a cereal box?

LOL, good 1 ye ole bloke B)
    Ejecto-seato cuzzz
  • thebesteverthebestever Registered Users 162 Posts
    Wot did the older chimney say to the younger chimney.... ur to young to smoke
    Wot did the candle say to the other candle.... I'm going out tonight
    Y didn't the skeleton jump of the cliff.... Cause he didn't have the guts to do it
    u wot m8?