Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nissan R90CK will not create in inventory!

Pioneer6869Pioneer6869 Registered Users 25 Posts
I have all 5 tickets.... There is an error every time I try and create and game restarts.

I need help I want to build and race car. Took forever and a lot of money to get this.

Comments

• Pioneer6869Pioneer6869 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I have a video of the problem and error message but I cannot upload to forum.
    Here is the drop box link to the problem....
    Sorry here it is..
    Seems I cannot post the link. Might have something to do with the email conf.
    My in game username is BREAKOUT HEADER 1945

Please someone fix this.... I would like the car. Believe me I earned it.. ;)
  • ECTO01ECTO01 Registered Users 4,310 Posts
    I am also having this issue. I have a COPO and R90 stuck. I am getting an Error Occurred: Unable to complete action. (487)(FR) Restart.
    I am on an iPhone but sounds like the same issue. I took a screen shot and emailed their support. I got these items taking up inventory space and can't collect the cars.
    Same issue here. Serious issue... I want the car.
    I hope this is the right post area.....
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    and the developers don't care
    you gave them the money
    they should really put unsupported game along with trades
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

Well either they are really busy or something is going on.
    Can someone tell me if this link works?
    Trying to send a damn link to the video of the problem on my Dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvvvw3lku5womzo/2015_12_04_23_46_09.mp4?dl=0
    yup, thats exactly what happens to my 2 completed sets of blueprints. Im also still waiting for support to answer...
    How long have you been waiting?
    last night, I got a message from a computer response that my status has been upgraded to a priority service and I should hear back from Glu very soon. We shall see...
    I never got that. Did you oitbin a support ticket? Because I put in a few.
    I was able to claim my blueprints today. Hope all goes well with yours