Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DOUBLE ACCOUNT PINKS RACING BEWARE!!!

Benjamin_101Benjamin_101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
I was racing ABOU 3ARRAJ i was in a 1656 Challenger he was in a 1655 Viper Gts-r he then gets into another car that is 1668 in an account called ABOU 3ARRRAJ lost a perfectly tuned challenger becareful when racing these people that can't play this game legit.

Comments

• CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    unfortunate that this happens on a regular basis, ive lost a car the same way. sorry for it happening to you.
  • Benjamin_101Benjamin_101 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 32 Posts
    This happens to all just saying if you beat someone who is slower than you and he then pinks you back down i was to cocky at that moment and it got the best of me, just BEWARE od these people.
  • 021021 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 114 Posts
    Its unfortunate, but you have to watch to make sure he doesn't leave the lobby and come back. Another tip: Some racers with one account will have two identical looking cars, one faster than the other, you beat the slower then they bring in the faster car. Same name, same spelling, one account, two of the same exact looking car.
  • Holeshot9892Holeshot9892 Registered Users 543 Posts
    That's a lot of effort to cheat at a video game lol.
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts

That's a lot of effort to cheat at a video game lol.

It's not cheating in the eyes of the developers, I see it as a weak player though. this is why i do not pink in the public lobby
  • CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    ugh, dummy me, had this happen to me again last night. i guess i didnt learn my lesson the first time. this is so frustrating.. i think im going to stop pinking all together in the lobbies. people just dont seem to be happy unless they can cheat and scam people.. another life lesson for me though.
    I don't pink at all unless I know my car can compete with a boosted maxed version of the other players.
    Yeah, thats what i should have been thinking, but wasn't, got caught up in "actual" racing and not thinking about the whole scamming thing.. oh well, another life lesson..
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I only pinks in turf. It's the safest bet if you're confident in your tune.
    Also in Turf, the ratings of the room is accurate. There is no "joining friends" with a 1670 car into a 1650 lobby.
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Yes but now we have civics at 1645 running 4 seconds. Even turf is no longer sacred.....such a shame.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Asandoval23Asandoval23 Registered Users 1,379 Posts
    Had this happen to my maxed z28 with crate glow rims. Just gotta be careful
    It just sucks that these people can't play fair. Some of us genuinely like to race. Me and my friend motor simply stayed in a lobby for hours once just trying to see who's garage was best lol. The game was meant for things like that not these disgusting little d and c class cheating you out of pinks
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Always be careful when someone all of a sudden befriends you then dm you to pink. I just dump them off my friends list. Usually they followed you down in a lower lobby with their car that is way above yours.
  • ethanotheepicethanotheepic Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1 Posts
    same. Lost a perfectly good Zr1 to a pinker. sucks
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    I be lost 3 car for pinks
  • kimmykimmy Registered Users 8 Posts
    yes its happening.... just lost my 370z this evening. 1st race opponent was 1638. 2nd race when pink, he won & i saw he was 1660. same car, same name. How they did this? Is it clone account or same game that can open in same time, same device.... demmm
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    They just have two of the same car one faster than the other they switch n pinks
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
    Yeah Kimmy. They wait till they see your icon show busy then leave and return in their faster car so you don't notice.
  • sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    yep thats kinda cheating bud and it sucks but well run maxed to be in safer side really
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I had this happen to my 1666viper with X10 rims with black center and gold lip from the wwe crate
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • slaptrane1slaptrane1 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I had it happen to me before in my made furai
    Yep. Gotta be careful of it. Like I've said, if you have any sort of doubt don't pink. If they race you in a stock or close to stock r class, then ask for pinks, don't do it. They are almost always double accounting.
  • DL1964DL1964 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lost my 69 vett yesterday it was perfectly tuned scammers should be banned first time for life so honest people can race. Spend time learning how to tune and drive. NOT CHEATING