Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ryyst, ya done goofed bud

SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
edited December 2015 in Off Topic Chat
This is a petition to get a certain UTS mod off his punk ass UTS mod status. I think some of us here can agree the dude is a *female genital cleanser * (is that better? @TheGangsta ) . Subtly passive aggressive and always throwing shade at people. Yeah he's legit and all, but he just ain't your friendly neighborhood UTS mod like @harris26 or @Caboose1744 or @Hello Hi Hi ... always putting people down and what not. We need a mod that is reasonable, not a "mosca muerta" (someone who acts cool but is a low key *female genital cleanser*) anyone else agree/ disagree that @TheGangsta should be taken off his mod status? Feel free to post positive/negative feedback below. Also, feel free to move this to the Off Topic section lol
Prev13

Comments

• ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    Bold strategy cotton....
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    haha funny you make this topic after I called out for xx dumb owl xx
  • cristhian3261cristhian3261 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 4,676 Posts
    Well we did vote for them lol
    edited December 2015

Well we did vote for them lol

someone is just jelly he didn't get voted for :D aka OP.
  • SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Oh no you didn't call me out for nothing ;) I have all my accounts admitted on the scammer list. If I was him don't you think I would have given that shiit up already? Plus that's technically harassing considering you're spreading rumors that aren't true... @TheGangsta so yes, I did post it up because of that (:

And we'll yeah that's true @cristhian3261 but he isn't doing his job preperly

And LOLOL that's **** hilarious... I didn't even run for mod xD @TheGangsta
  • turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    edited December 2015
    I completely agree with @SameAsHere , look at some of my previous post and you'll see it yourselfs. I knew I wasn't the only one. And no i never voted for him
    nope I just want to know who his forum name is, that is eddiward so I closed it. what rumors?
    I didn't call you out lmao. kids....need some education.
    "That is slip" when he had already posted the pic of eddiewardo ign xD lmao. I think a few more people can agree.. @Shadey960 ?
    are you even in slip account? lol, dude I m not even referring to your current forum name. what is your point of argument.
    Oh my god... how does that make sense... I am all those accounts. My point is that that's a false statement (a rumor). How much more simple do I have to explain it?
    ok I may have make a typo I can put eddieward back in my second comment lol. what is your fuss about. I just want to know his forum name.
    @teenapp78 any input?
    ban him for cloning eddieward ip bannnn all his ign.
    Yeaj do that! He deserves it. I don't even like eddiewardo anymore
    ya your topic is harrsing a mod by calling a mod "a douche" in-directly. only kid would use those paragraph :D .
    Oh sorry, did that hurt tour feelings? Let me edit that out (:
    There, fixed it @TheGangsta
    love me, hate me kinda thing. we are just doing our jobs for free. we don't get any beneficial from beening a mod.
    Yeah, only thing is.. you aren't doing your job right.
    but hey, maybe you can do a little revolution haha. let see who will back you up.
    I'll stand with @Slip

I'll stand with @Slip

good for you. align with a known scammer :D
    Ehh, it's a bit late. I'll bump this in the morning. And thanks @turfRivals , appreciate it
    might as well go to scammer section and try to recruit. that had do it.
    Bro I'm just as legit as you, I don't need to lie and act like I'm all high and mighty like you for people to think I'm legit.
    Don't need scammers to agree with me, I know a few legit people don't like your attune
    *attitude

Bro I'm just as legit as you, I don't need to lie and act like I'm all high and mighty like you for people to think I'm legit.

so you are saying I m all lies and acts? someone is just jelly. :D
    But yeah. Let's drop this for now, I'll bump it in the morning