Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ryyst, ya done goofed bud

Comments

• Options
    turfRivalsturfRivals Registered Users 2,278 Posts
    edited December 2015
    No your the one who has been jealous of me bro, you started talking crap about me. So who is jealous. And your the one who acts all high and mighty about your turfs supposedly being "legit" when you've been seen hanging in the tourney trying to get your "legit" cars lol. Your nothing but a fraud bro who tries to put other people down to make themselves look better because in reality your a pos. :)
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    you realize this is off topic lol. someone had remove it sooner or later.

but hey, you 2 can really make a small revolution along with all the haters. I might be able to provide some advices too.
  • Options
    Figured you would because you want to hide what you are as much as possible @TheGangsta
  • Options
    SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    Lol @TheGangsta hating kn what? Hating on your mod status on a,WEBSITE? lmao get a real job dude.
  • Options
    But that isn't the point, the point is either do your job right or don't do it at all
  • Options
    shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    edited December 2015
    What is this, recess in 7th grade?

Grow up all of you, getting all dramatic doesnt do anything but make you look silly and immature.
  • Options
    Lol @shtoobie . I'm just trying to get this guy off mod. He doesn't do his job right
  • Options
    Well suck it up :joy:

It sounds not like hes abused his power, but rather he said something you didnt like and now you're throwing a fit about it. Theres really no issue here that needs to be made public.

But hey, what do I know?
  • Options
    No, that ain't the case. Let me bring up some past posts he's made trying to piss me off in-directly.. @shtoobie
  • Options
    Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    So what I miss

• Options
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5535464/#Comment_5535464

The dude tried ruining a sale with a false statement.. not that serious, but a mod should stay in his lane and not intervene in a deal unless asked to.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5535706/#Comment_5535706
  • Options
    On the 2nd one, he deleted my comment. (I recently win a competition for hitting an 8.238 in my 63 jet in which he got butthurt about because he lost). I offered it to the dude and he proceeded to delete my comment and advertise his
  • Options
    *won
  • Options
  • Options
    Hmmm.

Im not sure what to say so Im going to go to bed.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    And I could bring up the post where he is trying egg a argument on with me and repeaditley trashing my post. And another one where I offered a car to another member for a trade (not him) and he had nothing to do with that post and he had to jump in and say his 2 sense who as a mod shouldn't really do
  • Options
    edited December 2015

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5535464/#Comment_5535464

The dude tried ruining a sale with a false statement.. not that serious, but a mod should stay in his lane and not intervene in a deal unless asked to.

http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/comment/5535706/#Comment_5535706

LOL, what those 2 topic suppose to do.

The first one is the truth , you admitted yourself is a scammer on new account, and the other guy already in scammer list with his new account.

Second topic, I didn't even remove any post and you accuse me doing it without any proof. I dont need to lie about. What a hypercrite....
  • Options
    SnpySnpy Registered Users 1,001 Posts
    i think @TheGangsta and @harris26 are the best mods
  • Options
    ThedarthyguestThedarthyguest Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,825 Posts
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEfY3kMnG4E CONSÉQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    You morons realize this is just an online game right?
  • Options
    SlipSlip Registered Users 1,429 Posts
    Bump
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    I think @Hello Hi Hi is the only reasonable new mod . The other guys seem to bow down to there friends on here.
  • Options

I think @Hello Hi Hi is the only reasonable new mod . The other guys seem to bow down to there friends on here.

One mod isn't enough for the trade section alone, that's why we have 4. How about we vote to get @Hello Hi Hi to have full mod power, he is gonna call it straight down the middle. Like if you agree.
  • Options
    Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts

One mod isn't enough for the trade section alone, that's why we have 4. How about we vote to get @Hello Hi Hi to have full mod power, he is gonna call it straight down the middle. Like if you agree.
    @TheGangsta What exactly are you guys doing as mods ? im lost
  • Options

@TheGangsta What exactly are you guys doing as mods ? im lost
    Same as regular mods, but restricted to trade section only.
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    We should have voted for darthy
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    Yeah, or @Shadey960
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts

Yeah, or @Shadey960

True that
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I don't see a problem here. Like honestly we are all grown up... Well some of is are. Why can't we all just have a bit of banter (#bantabus)?
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I mean I like slip (@SameAsHere). He my bruh. But so is @TheGangsta sooooo I'm at odds and ends