Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Constant lag.

RaceChaosRaceChaos Registered Users 14 Posts
So I got a Samsung Galaxy S6, brand new. AND it has one heck of CPU and GPU. But yet the game still lags, drop frames, or freeze. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Comments

• Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Shoulda gotten I phone
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    RaceChaosRaceChaos Registered Users 14 Posts
    The Galaxy S6 can output just as much or more than graphically. And has a that massive CPU power jump over iPhone as well
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    Not to mention very easy to overclock. RR is just a very resource intensive game. Its always lagged like that and most likely always will. Male sure all other apps are closed, play it on WiFi when you can, and try to play it when your phone is nice and charged. That should help a bit with it. You can also try clicking the Download All button in RR settings and see if that helps as well.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • Options
    RC4LifeRC4Life Registered Users 24 Posts
    Just sayin and not trying to be a jerk but I got a IPhone 6 and I have 0 lag and play absolutely great so I suggest getting an iPhone and btw my friends that have galaxy's all lag a little
  • Options
    RacingGumballRacingGumball Registered Users 354 Posts
    my friend has a galaxy s5 and it lags a hell of a lot
  • Options
    IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    I play on a iPhone 6 plus which is fine.
    But when I play on my S5 it 's shit.
  • Options
    BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I play on Samsung galaxy tab 3 lags a small amount but not much
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    edited December 2015
    Playing on a Nexus 6, and besides a small stutter once in a while its fine.
    And why would you buy an iPhone for RR...
    You can buy better Android phones for less, also i have a friend which lags quite bad on iPhone, so doubt its related to Android or apple os
  • Options
    IIDemonIIIIDemonII Registered Users 1,664 Posts
    I don't really lag on my iPhone, It's my S5 I can't stand the lag on.
  • Options
    CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    i play on my iphone 6 and have never had an issue..
  • Options
    rsxpwrrsxpwr Registered Users 59 Posts
    I played it on an S3 and no issues at all, Now on an S5 and no lag at all
  • Options
    sultanmasultanma Registered Users 107 Posts
    to those who use samsung devices well read this please

i used to play this game on samsung and no matter what i did or what phone i used my experience in the game was laggy / slow / bad graphics

but when i used my iphone s6 this game went totally different and best experience i had from it

am not an iphone media or drama maker but its true
  • Options
    Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    It depends on what brand of Samsung you get. For instance t mobile and at&t Samsung's have different processors from each other. Some work better for games, others don't. I have a CFW Samsung galaxy S3 and the game runs fine on it.
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."