Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ryyst, ya done goofed bud

13Next

Comments

• SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    yeah I mean I dont mind the guy as mod. hes cool, someimes. but he gets a bit too cocky about it and it bus sme of us
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Kingklutz said:

I mean I like slip (@SameAsHere). He my bruh. But so is @TheGangsta sooooo I'm at odds and ends

Ha-ha somebody just got all butt hurt when I caught xx dumb owl xx cloning in tournament and caled him out in forum. Seems fishy if you ask me.
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I fooking love everyone. That's my 2 cents
  • SameAsHereSameAsHere Registered Users 1,540 Posts
    No, I got mad because you accused me of cloning.. If I really was cloning don toyu think id be selling all that sbhit now?
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts

No, I got mad because you accused me of cloning.. If I really was cloning don toyu think id be selling all that sbhit now?

Lol, I already edited my post, it was a typo auto correct. What is the big fuss.
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    All I know is somebody is a snitch... How are you going to call out somebody for cloning.. Because they're not cloning for you..? So you're mad and point him out so he can get banned? We call that a rat over here in L.A
    Also called a rat over the pond... Or was that snitch? I'm not familiar lol
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    What is going on in here.....
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Them ExclusiveThem Exclusive Registered Users 1,671 Posts
    @OGsmoke215 who's snitching ?
    Not me. Ain't been on since last month lol.
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    I agree. He is not user friendly. Abuses his power, trolls members and abuses them as well.

An un needed part of the uts section.
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    http://imgur.com/u7qnJWb

Why have uts mod to help us, when they won't?

"bomb notify" that's really helpful
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Well everyone's a douche sometimes. Except @CircusOfSins, he's the most sensible one here.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    thanx @_Galactic_Emperor_ ...I just try to stay fair and treat everybody the way I would like t'be treated myself...just be honest and respectful of others and everybody can be happy