Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

BANNED FROM MULTIPLAYER AND NO RESPONSE IN A WEEK WTF

RaidenR6RaidenR6 Registered Users 29 Posts
edited December 2015 in Help!
RYSTT I have been playing racing rivals for almost 3 years and never have I ever used any part of this game in a bad or unhealthy manner! I recently raced for the javi re turf prize and due to 4 member spots opening before halfway through turf the leader said the top 4 guys get 2 cars which is a respective thing to do since I bought a few gems to get 1 car and I pay for gems every single week or sometimes a day and day experience now the crazy thing to this crappp is that I never even pink slipped a bunch of times I only gave javi re to a team ate and was given it back right away because the javi was glitching out while I was trying to tune down and I reset game but the car kept rating back to the point of the problem but when I pink it to him it seem to put the car back to normal so he gave it back! I don't understand why those 3 pink races would ban me from multiplayer racing ! Please help me asap I CHANGED IGN. TO "RAIDENR69" I THOUGHT IT MAY HAVE BEEN MY NAME TO THE ISSUE BUT STILL BANNED!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    What is your racer name?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    FCK YUR MOUTH
  • Options
    Sorry I never seen this sooner but I just found the place it shows u messages lmao
  • Options
    Thank you ryyst
  • Options
    null
    null help me ryyst please
  • Options
    khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Help me please Ace chrome 3338
  • Options
    RaidenR6 said:

null

null help me ryyst please

So I'm pretty sure your ban came from your Racer name.

• Options

Help me please Ace chrome 3338

What can i help with? Though to be honest... I'll mos likely tell you to contact customer service. Account specific support is not offered on the forums.

• Options
    THANK YOU RYYST IT'S FIXED NOW
    I THINK IT WAS NAME HAVE GREAT DAY
  • Options
    agung1992agung1992 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Help me please , my account R60ck
  • Options
    Help me please , my account R60ck
  • Options
    Please help me..I just transfer my all cars in old account to the new account..after the transfers ..my new account banned from multiplayer game....my new account can't play again in multiplayer...please unbanned my account
    NICK : R60CK
    Email : agungwijaya012@gmail.com
    Version : Android
  • Options
    sergensergen Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey RRYST help me please, ive got banned on multiplayer on both my accounts while moving my cars from my main account(SergenJWZ) to my new account(ii Sergen ii) I have been playing this game since early 2014 and i've spend much money in the game. Even spend 90€ to open 20 gold crates last night, would appreciate if you could help me out. Since Ive spend so much time and money into this game I would be very dissappinted if I have to start all over again. Thanks. Best regards