Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Great team current rank 105

BatFlipBatFlip Registered Users 25 Posts
Hello all I am recruiting good players for my team we currently have 4 spots open and are looking for good racers to help us get in top 100. Our team is very structured we give away mills and cars to top performers. We also post turf tunes to share with our team weekly. We do not have a specific number that you need to make every turf but we do want people who are willing to grow and turf as much as possible. Hit me up if you are interested my ign is Dust Mite 1117 thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BatFlipBatFlip Registered Users 25 Posts
    We still have 3 spots open and we are ranked 111 at the moment
  • Options
    WHITEBOY123WHITEBOY123 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can I koin
  • Options
    whereareuwhereareu Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi, my username is
    sl l1l semis1lcks
    Going to change it soon. I am good for 10,000 points, have lots of cars and looking to get into top 100. I was in a good team but people started to scatter causing the team to go from 130s down to 178... I don't want to waist my time there anymore. If you need a member I am good for the points. I do not trade or lend cars.
  • Options
    ldelp4260ldelp4260 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Join. Us street killin we are at 113 now
  • Options
    whereareuwhereareu Registered Users 4 Posts
    What's your ign?
  • Options
    ldelp4260ldelp4260 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Drop breakout 1663
  • Options
    LooneyTunezzLooneyTunezz Registered Users 35 Posts
    I want to join. Looney Tunezz is my ign. Send request
  • Options
    BlazerkidBlazerkid Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 349 Posts
    Hmu blazerkid I will be on after I finish watching my movie I deff want a spot on the team I can make 3-5k without a problem
  • Options
    AMPEAZYAMPEAZY Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am co-leader of a team that seems to be in steady decline. My best week on the team, I put up 14.5k without turfing the first event because I don't own an Agerra. I can easily put up 10-15k a turf without a problem. Our team finished under 200 every week the last 6 turfs. Unfortunately, our best week was 4 weeks ago when we finished 141. Since then, our numbers fell to 153, 158, and this week...191. Numbers from other members have been declining despite different car giveaways provided for incentives, advice to other members, loaning cars and tuning cash, etc. If me giving away maxed RWB Stella 930, or Max Furai doesn't prompt them to make better efforts, then I figure I'm wasting my time. I've been playing Racing Rivals for roughly 2 months and I've run over 5000 races with a win percentage of 59%. I would be a great asset to a team that is really looking for hard racers who wont waste team slots. With that being said...my ign is canyousmellmysmoke. (no period on the end) I will be upfront and tell you that if you do decide to add me and the team isn't as productive as it sounds, I'll give it a few weeks but won't hesitate to look elsewhere. I'm serious about wanting to win something other than 50 gems in turf. Hit me up! later bro!
  • Options
    ForePlayyRacingForePlayyRacing Registered Users 14 Posts
    i just added you Dust im looking for a serious team i am just coming back but ill hit over 10k easily
  • Options
    killers00000007killers00000007 Registered Users 123 Posts
    driver blown 932 please give it a chance