Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Is there a difference betweem the launch edition and the showroom M2's

crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
So far i see no differences except for the appearance. Is there a difference?

Comments

• DrifterMickeyDrifterMickey Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 3,286 Posts
    Yes and the wheels and the roof and the front bumper but they are like a little more than m2 normals because alot people have them
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Not to sound condescending, but i saw the visual differences. i was meaning if there was a performance difference
  • kshatchetman1kshatchetman1 Registered Users 276 Posts
    I havnt seen a difference between the two i have one maxes m2 and one maxes m2 le and i hit the same time with both.
  • bars510bars510 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 292 Posts
    There both slow lol
  • DJDUHFHSIANTEMPDJDUHFHSIANTEMP Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    bars510 said:

There both slow lol

There fast af. Wat u talking about ?
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    One has a secret button, it's like that button for fighter planes.

The button releases a toxic gas that takes half of your opponent money and stores it in you bank. I think you can only use it once a week. I think glu/cie use it on a daily basis though.

I think it's the showroom one though not sure :/
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    bars510 said:

There both slow lol

you are not shifting it right, it's on the level of the subie coupe and GNX for performance
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Yea, the M2 is all about the shift points. Once you know them, its still a slow car, but better than just shifting at the green
  • PKTechPKTech Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 73 Posts
    @Kingklutz is so cool
  • CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    edited October 2015
    i tuned my M2LE to a 1649, running consistent 10.1-10.2 times, no NOS, non boosted.. ive been winning most my races against similarly rated cars..
  • BOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUTBOB_THE_EPIC_PEANUT Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 857 Posts
    I like my nsx and supra over you're bmw scum B)
    I went outside once... it was aweful
  • Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    Launch M2s have what look like carbon rooves, special wheels, and are a little bit faster then the plain Stock M2s.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • CARBDRIFT1539CARBDRIFT1539 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 147 Posts
    there is something else i have found out differently with the Launch Edition.. ill just keep it to myself though. lol. so if no one wants theres ill take them..
  • AMPEAZYAMPEAZY Registered Users 5 Posts
    The launch edition is a beast for its class and I've won many cars that underestimate it. I'll keep my times to myself, I'll just say that if anyone wants to try me in an m2...my ign is canyousmellmysmoke. Also, I can tell you that the 1649 M2 LE time of 10.1-10.2 times no nos or boosted that CARBDRIFT1539 mentions in a previous comment are that spectacular. I have a 1650 M2 LE that easily runs 9.8 no nos or boosted. Boosted times are mid 9.5xx's. With this tune, I win virtually all races against cars tuned 1650 or below and practically every race versus d class cars.
    @AMPEAZY i was getting those times without a perfect launch.. when i do get perfect launches i usually always run a 9.8-9.9 non boosted.. best i have ran boosted was a 9.4.. i love the M2LE's.. its hard getting people to race you in them though..
  • MoneymakeracerMoneymakeracer Registered Users 786 Posts
    M2 launch - repairs are free
  • RR718RRRR718RR Registered Users 46 Posts
    best time i got was 8.8 maxed level with boost, not a bad little car

M2 launch - repairs are free

Thats my favorite part of the car.
  • jepordy908RRjepordy908RR Registered Users 1,046 Posts
    I'll trade a 1646 r34 for 2-3 stock m2 launch Editions. Hit me up on racing rivals when I'm on

IGN: Jepordy908
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I͟g͟n͟s͟: IXI PENGUIN IXI
    TWIN TURBO R32
    SUBARU CENTEAL

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
    ive got several cars id be willing to trade for more stock or near stock M2LE's..

IGN: CARB DRIFT 1539
  • adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    m2 launch is lighter than the m2 when both are stock, by like 7 pounds i believe. After weight reductions they are the same.
    LE has carbon roof

Normal does not
    Also the indicators are brighter on the LE. You can see them on the front wheelarch. Also te chrome on normal M2 is black on the LE

Pics

Also if you find a tune for an M2 LE it will work exactly the same on the Sh
    And these wheels? Would look nice BLACK. I don't care if it's sacrilige, it's looks better than those silly thin spokes
    Oh and the M badge on the grill of the LE is a little more coloured in
  • KNDAFSTKNDAFST Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    M2 is a bad@ss car, especially for B class. 1640 ran 10.288 without getting dq. 1650 ran 9.422 without getting dq. 1656 ran 8.986 but I've seen 8.965.